• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

Sorry bout that Rev. Unfortunately somebody had to be the last spot.

Anybody have any questions about the divisions? They are pretty straight forward based off of last years final standings, scattered with the four promoters.

Yea spot #2 sounds good, but I'd rather be a few picks later.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but there will be no trading of draft picks.

If everybody knew about it and we had a timeframe then it would be fine, but not everybody is around here as much as others.

Therefore, there shall be no trading. The draft pick you have now is where you will be staying.

If everybody knew about it and we had a timeframe then it would be fine, but not everybody is around here as much as others.

Therefore, there shall be no trading. The draft pick you have now is where you will be staying.

That's weak. Not my fault if someone doesn't read the thread our whole league is based around.

And who doesn't know about draft pick trading? That's a staple in pretty much every professional sport (fantasy League)

Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense, doofus. It's no difference than two people trading their first two rounds picks after the draft.

A team that doesn't make a draft trade isn't at any unfair advantage. They're still in the same position and just other people that were previously randomly assigned their picks, are switching to other picks that were randomly assigned.

Don't start making random dictatorial decisions as commish that make no sense and are contrary to previous years.

I just went back and read last years thread. Nobody said the word "trade" at all. I texted HTTD and Numbers (who have ran the leagues in years past) and they said trades never came up (which the evidence supports).

I just went back and read last years thread. Nobody said the word "trade" at all. I texted HTTD and Numbers (who have ran the leagues in years past) and they said trades never came up (which the evidence supports).

They didn't say the word "trade" because the draft positions were RNG 30 minutes before the draft started

My two cents: if guys want to agree to trade their first round draft picks, then let them do so but there's no guarantee it happens unless accepted by the two guys after the guys are actually picked. You run the risk of telling the other guy to pick someone and then they don't trade.

I don't think trading draft spots (aka just swapping) should be permitted because the point of the RNG is that everyone has a random position - no posturing for "better" ground if you don't like it.

Just my take though.

That's silly. Seems like a weird rule to implement for no reason other than wanting to implement a rule for no reason.

Well for anyone in the 14-20 slot that wants pick number 13, I'll draft from your account and you can draft from mine then we will trade teams after the draft.

Whats the point of a trade if you don't actually get anything from it? I will give you my 17th round pick for your 13th spot as well as a shared backup quarterback between us that you must draft (which isn't allowed in the season but this is before the season so suck it rules)

Whats the point of a trade if you don't actually get anything from it? I will give you my 17th round pick for your 13th spot as well as a shared backup quarterback between us that you must draft (which isn't allowed in the season but this is before the season so suck it rules)

Not trading just first round picks, trading all picks from the 13 position for all picks in the 17 position.

So the same as you drawing 13 in the RNG and me drawing 17 in the RNG

Obviously moving down 4 spots for nothing in return would be ridiculous

SD3,
If you want the 19th spot it's yours! It seems a bit convoluted to draft from other accounts - can't we just swap spots?

Back