• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Is this an all-time low for the boards with respect to offseason sports apathy? No discussion of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge before the schedule was released a week later than usual. Very little discussion of Deac NFL UFAs. This is the first thing I've seen about CMM or Devin in pre-draft camps and workouts.

It's looking like CMM will probably have like 10-15 workouts with this group prior to the draft. I haven't heard anything about Devin at this point. Makes sense given his tumultuous career.

GS -2 OKC

What do you all think? I won't be surprised by any outcome. No clue, though.

images

Bestbrook my homie is balling!!!! You da real mvp!!!!

Dubs are so shook right now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That Adams pass looked Noah-esque

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Steph getting absolutely obliterated on defense.

First half points to the NBA being more than ok with Warriors going home in the conference finals

I'm on so much NyQuil I don't know what I wrote that's confusing but a bunch of people thought the refs would be all in on the Warriors tonight to prevent an OKC-Toronto finals

Back