• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

I don't think the NBA is that worried about OKC in the finals. Plenty of star power.

I don't think the NBA is that worried about OKC in the finals. Plenty of star power.

Durant vs. Lebron is the matchup everybody will want once they think about it for two seconds.

Steph getting hella exposed out here.

Dion Waiters: Not the hero we dubs haters deserve, but the one we need right now.

Yeah. I'm kinda liking Waiters and I've never liked him. I honestly wanted to root for the Dubs but I like what the Thunder are doing out there and I think they'll take out the Cavs just fine.

The Warriors defense is shocking

Almost like the chemistry is off...COME HOME STEPH!

What's wrong with Steph, he sucks

Westbrook is the real mvp?!?!

Imma throw out a theory. The Dubs fell off once Luke got the Lakers job.

I'll take it a step further into conspiracy land. The Dubs players wanted to Tyronn Lue him but the brass felt they couldn't do that to Kerr coming off his absence. Now the Dubs are pissed that the REAL COY is moving out and they lost their swag.

Imma throw out a theory. The Dubs fell off once Luke got the Lakers job.

I'll take it a step further into conspiracy land. The Dubs players wanted to Tyronn Lue him but the brass felt they couldn't do that to Kerr coming off his absence. Now the Dubs are pissed that the REAL COY is moving out and they lost their swag.
Or more so they finally had to play a real team, and they don't have a big man.

Or more so they finally had to play a real team, and they don't have a big man.

Eh. They started looking vulnerable against the Blazers and it wasn't because of Mason Plumlee and Ed Davis.

Back