• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

bf441fbf71a26bf61a084eaa12662702.jpg

Watching the Dubs go for the record against the Lakers. First time I've had the pleasure of watching LA. Their roster construction is terrible--like a bunch of random puzzle pieces in a box. And Kobe is terrible.

Rondo with 20 dimes last night. I wonder if BDZ goes to see him play now that they're both in Northern California.

Nah, Sacramento is too far. Also grad school = no time/money. Also Dubs.

But Rondo is good at playing basketball when he's motivated. Amazing start to the season. Wish him well.

“I’m going to tell my agent to e-mail or something,” Butler added, before taking one last shot at Plumlee, who attended college at Duke. “I know it’s like MisterDukie@yahoo.com or something.”

lol

If Kobe hadn't spent most of his career being such an arrogant prick, I'd feel sorry for him right now. But he did and I don't.

I never liked his game, but this season has been painful.

(He's shooting 31% and 19.5% from 3).

Pretty awesome that he has the highest salary this season.

What say ye, NBA experts?

I agree with your take, Dkin. I just hope he plays long enough to make any comparison to Timmy look foolish.

Years ago he was on mic in a club.

I joined this team a long time ago
A real long time ago
Feel me!
I joined this team a long time ago
It was the dopest team I ever picked... in '96

Back