• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Doc just plays some weird ass lineups and rotations

I think Wes or Lance would be fine if he didn't yank minutes around

lance isn't the answer, he can't shoot. why is wes getting only 15 mpg. he seems like a guy that could maybe do it and is a decent shooter... is he good on d?

Are you all not counting Pierce?

i forgot he is on the clippers. OOPSSSSSSSSS

So Jah apparently got into it with another heckler who pulled a gun on him before the recent incident. Gimme dat KAT all day.

my fantasy team is SWIMMING in steals and blocks right now

whiteside, kawhi, and MY BOY covington combined for 12 steals and 12 blocks tonight

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 10h10 hours ago
If Hassan Whiteside plays every game, & continues his current rate, he will shatter Alonzo Mourning's team record for blocks by 100

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 10h10 hours ago
Then there's this: in Shaquille O'Neal's 172-game stint with Heat, he had 320 blocks. At his current pace, Whiteside can get that by March.

08db38bb6b64d3d8890f7277bb234613.jpg

Capela per minute stats are pretty incredible for anyone that plays fantasy hoops. If he gets 20 min/game he is playable in most leagues.

It seems like every day there's another Okafor off-court problem. This time it's going 108 mph on the Ben Franklin bridge.

Raise your hand if you didn't see this coming: Kobe to retire after the year.

Back