• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

that team is basically the same as last year's shitfest, except with him on board

#plamalogic, in which Kevin Garnett is responsible for all of KAT's scoring? i guess????

I love that Plama is using the scoring avg of a starting 76'er to prove his point. Airbud would get 10 a night starting for that dumpster fire, somebody has to score

But the team would still be dogshit without Kobe taking shots like that! Isn't that right, Kobe?

"I'm not really worried about it, honestly. I mean it's -- you know, my shooting could be better. It will be better. but I could have scored 80 tonight, and it wouldn't have made a damn difference, you know what I'm saying? We just have bigger problems. I could be out there averaging 35 points a game. We'd be what, 3-11? You know what I'm saying? So, we've got to figure out how to play systematically."

...Take it away, Zach Lowe.

"I'm going to make a statement right now, you can disagree with it, you can throw your phone away and not talk and not address it: Kobe Bryant is the single most detrimental player in the NBA. Period," said Lowe. "He's not the worst player in the NBA because, like, Dewayne Dedmon is worse than Kobe Bryant, but Dewayne Dedmon plays like five minutes a game and doesn't really do anything, sometimes he plays 12 or 13 and blocks some shots. Kobe Bryant plays a lot of minutes and does a lot of horrible things. He is the single most detrimental to his team player in the NBA, full-stop, and I don't take any pleasure in saying that because I loved watching prime Kobe Bryant."

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 3h3 hours ago
Crazy Stat of Day: Kobe Bryant has missed more shots (13,919) than John Stockton took in his career.

Back