• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

DAJ was 12-34 from the line last night. That must have been a painful game to watch

I'm being #dense: what is the box next to the praise hands in Jules' tweet? Supposed to be a testicle?

So I was reading this breakdown of the '84 and '96 draft classes, and, uh, it's all fine and good, but two things:

1.) "Stephon Marbury (No. 4) and Peja Stojakovic (No. 14) are borderline Hall of Famers."
uh, what? peja's a borderline HoFer? what? wut? wat?

2.) "Marcus Camby (No. 2) never made an All-Star Game, but he was Defensive Player of the Year in 2007."
wait, camby never made an ASG? srsly? that seems impossible, and yet it is not

So I was reading this breakdown of the '84 and '96 draft classes, and, uh, it's all fine and good, but two things:

1.) "Stephon Marbury (No. 4) and Peja Stojakovic (No. 14) are borderline Hall of Famers."

2.) "Marcus Camby (No. 2) never made an All-Star Game, but he was Defensive Player of the Year in 2007."

One of the only years I collected basketball cards as a kid was right after the 1996 draft. I had so many DOPE Iverson, Kobe, Jesus, Abdur-Raheem, etc. rooks.

Would you think Jason Terry and Paul Pierce were in the top 5 all time of 3 pointers made?

The Peja bit is explained by the next sentence and the mention of the Brazilian player. HOF includes international accomplishments.

Camby was a good player but definitely not an all-star caliber player. Did have one more DPOY than Duncan though.

The Peja bit is explained by the next sentence and the mention of the Brazilian player. HOF includes international accomplishments.

Camby was a good player but definitely not an all-star caliber player. Did have one more DPOY than Duncan though.

He was just ahead of his time. He was the ultimate millennial #eliterimprotector #stretch5 #pussybigman.

Camby's highest PPG average was his rookie year. FG% was always low for a big man. Missed a bunch of games too.

Good breakdown of Kawhi's ascension this year. He'd have a legit case for MVP in a league without Steph.
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2015...leonard?_ga=1.204643984.1673201367.1448920650

Here's his shot chart:
Shotchart_1448918419875.0.png

When lowers are $25 if you end up going with the uppers it means you're a special kind of self loathing private school kid

lol i'm going on saturday and gonna "pony up" and sit 11th row center for $55 each

he always WRECKS in philly

i have seen him live before, and when he was on

i almost don't want to see him in this sad state

will see if lady wants to hop in

Back