• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

nba-mount-rushmore.2290f9f5-63b6-44d9-b37d-e7f633b3c5f9.jpg

i don't really see why profession or salary makes drinking or not drinking bizarre, but i agree the 21 yo drinking age is pretty dumb.

dubs nine-point faves at the horcats tonight. this doesn't feel like the end yet with the horcats also coming in banged up. steph will go off tonight in front of a bunch of people wearing davidson jerseys with misguided hope that he'd leave the bay area for clt like a donk.

if the dubs don't lose this weekend to the raps i don't know when they might lose. hopefully the black falcon's wing heals quickly!

dubs nine-point faves at the horcats tonight. this doesn't feel like the end yet with the horcats also coming in banged up. steph will go off tonight in front of a bunch of people wearing davidson jerseys with misguided hope that he'd leave the bay area for clt like a donk.

You are going to be so salty when Steph comes HOME.

I love the hornets thinly veiled come home pitch with Dell getting honored and 10k fans getting shirts with 30 and Curry

i don't really see why profession or salary makes drinking or not drinking bizarre, but i agree the 21 yo drinking age is pretty dumb.

I suppose my poorly-made point was that franchises and owners depend on the work of 19 and 20 year olds, yet they can't drink legally

if the dubs don't lose this weekend to the raps i don't know when they might lose. hopefully the black falcon's wing heals quickly!

I kid you not I had a dream the Warriors lost to the Raptors last night. I have no idea why I dreamed this. Then when I checked the NBA page to see they were still undefeated I was confused. If I could make a wager I'd bet the house on the Raps.

Back