• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Gonna be sweet seeing Steph at the superbowl rocking that #30 jersey. Hes got a home game the night before the big one at Levi's Stadium so zero doubt he can serve as the Panther ambassador . Panthers gonna bring the trophy and steph back to Carolina from the Bay.

I enjoy watching Steph being Steph in the same game in which Tyler Hansbrough shows the world once again how much he sucks at playing basketball.

Cam wearing Steph's 2017-18 jersey!

CVRIbuSVEAAP4UY.jpg

wake had a better shot at giles

I did not think Lebron would be passed as the best player in the world this soon and I did not think it would Steph when it happened.

Gonna be so tight to have both the best football and basketball players in the world playing in the same city

Kobe beat the Wiz and Lance is cooking rn

Hopefully I didn't jinx that last part

And GS doesn't see the Spurs until the end of January, don't go to SA until March and for the NBA schedule manipulation they play each other twice in 4 days in April.

So clearly the Warriors won't lose until the end of January.

This may be the closest the NBA has been to parity that I can remember. Only 4-5 horrid teams. While GS is the clear favorite in the west with the Spurs being a convincing #2 at this point, the rest are more closely grouped. The east actually has more depth with 10 winning teams while the west has 6. The east may wind up the tougher conference this yer.

Steph predicted the Warriors would lose before the Panthers. I'm not so sure about that.

They've got @Toronto and @Indiana on their current road trip. Those are both loseable games.

Agreed. If not, they'll need to prove they can beat the Jazz again Dec. 23 - third in NBA for points allowed.

Was that a Hornets fan who said "Where the fuck is the help at?" at the 1:34 mark of the Steph highlights?

That 3 at the end of the 3rd was sick. And it was the 3rd three and the 11th point of the last 1:33 of the 3rd.

Back