• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Watching UNC & Duke tonight makes me think that while we are improving we are still losing ground to the power teams in the ACC

If we're getting better but losing ground that means they're getting better at a faster rate than we are. Duke's not better than they were last year at all.

It's possible LSU plays at the Texas Bowl that night.

Geez. I'm really not paying attention to bowls this year. I had no idea this actually happened.

Got to go see the Kay Felder Show last night. Oakland actually had a 1 point lead at half, but UVA played smothering D in the 2nd half. They were all over Felder, and he still put up 30 - fun dude to watch. If Oakland gets in the dance as a 13/14 seed, they could knock off a team or 2.

Breaking news - Duke will finally play a true road game for the first time this year on Saturday

Doubtful- it's BC.

More than anything, I just want to see Harry Giles' sweet tears fall down that durpy face of his, after being fouled out at the Joel next season with Collins going off for 25 and 15 against him. I then want Manning to wink at him and walk past him in the handshake line after we win by 20+ points and keep HG in single digits. Then I want B-Chill to tell Harry that he never really liked him and only pretended to be his friend to persuade him to be a Deac. Then, after it couldn't get any worse, I want Harry's mom to publicly state in he WS Journal after Duke loses, that she's never been more disappointed in her son, Harry. Yeahhh

I'd rather see Giles not qualify academically, and just sit on the sidelines in a suit for a year. Probably won't happen though.

I'll be very disappointed if we don't beat Duke next week. We have a decided advantage inside and schedule to date should have us prepared well for the game. Hoping for a good crowd

I'll be very disappointed if we don't beat Duke next week. We have a decided advantage inside and schedule to date should have us prepared well for the game. Hoping for a good crowd

yep same. I imagine the students will still be gone though. The East Wilkes or North Davidson band/Student section at the Xavier game were louder than our students have been all year, so I'd take them again if possible.

Devin will be on the bench with 3 fouls within the first 4 minutes, and Collins will join him by the 10 minute mark.

That just means Dinos goes off for 18 in the 1st half on 6-6 shooting from behind the arc.

Nova isn't fucking around with Xavier...I wonder if Nova will end up making the same mistakes we made against them in the second half

I feel like our chances of making the NCAAs come down to our conference does being as overrated as our high profile opponents.

Back