• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Especially a road good win. Ideally LSU and Vandy rise to the top and Arkansas gets at least into the middle tier of the SEC.

It doesn't really mean that much, but Tacko Fall has been really productive so far. I'd love to see that guy turn into a baller.

75% from the field is solid. He's missed 3 of last 21 shots.

17 seems to be the opening # (suggested line) but think 13 was the 1st #available to the public.

Catch the Memphis/SC box score?

68 fouls called. 99 FT attempts. SC was 46-63 and Memphis 30-36. 76 of the 164 points scored in the game on FTs.

UVA coasted over ND yesterday. I was a bit surprised how good ND looked offensively at times given their losses of Grant and Connaughton, but they're still feeble on D. Maybe even worse than the last few years. They can't defend the post at all. Gill and Tobey combined for something like 36 and just had their way with the ND frontcourt.

Halftime show was a cowboy dude with a whip and a lasso - 1st time I've seen that 1.

UVA coasted over ND yesterday. I was a bit surprised how good ND looked offensively at times given their losses of Grant and Connaughton, but they're still feeble on D. Maybe even worse than the last few years. They can't defend the post at all. Gill and Tobey combined for something like 36 and just had their way with the ND frontcourt.

Halftime show was a cowboy dude with a whip and a lasso - 1st time I've seen that 1.

Gaybone batsignal

Back