• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Yes. Just stay away.

While we have issues (like Dinos being a worse defender than Antwan Scott and Songaila combined), we really are an improved team, and we're not melting on the road. Or at least not melting as badly as we used to. Danny has instilled some toughness to this team. We could continue to be a decent road dog bet most of the season.

#1 vs. #2 tonight at Allen Field House, should be a good one. Interested in seeing how Oklahoma responds in that environment.

We're the first team out on Lunardi's Bracketology at the mo

#1 vs. #2 tonight at Allen Field House, should be a good one. Interested in seeing how Oklahoma responds in that environment.

With the coaches poll now out, it technically is #1 vs #1 tonight. Although a guess, this could be the first time that has ever happened.

Also big game for FSU tonight as if they lose to NC there is a possibility they face a 1-5/0-6 start to conference play.

The UNC-FSU game should be a pretty entertaining undercard for the KU game.

Don't think VPI will give the Hoos much of a fight.

This is a game I would usually get really excited about, but the refs this season have made so many games that don't involve teams I'm emotionally invested in borderline unwatchable. Hopefully Wake/Louisville was representative of a NCAA wide decision to let the kids play.

UNC out to an early lead, FSU taking some real bad shots.

Fsu is really really bad. How are they this bad with the talent Leonard Hamilton has acquired?

Koumadje is quite tall but is absolutely clueless about defensive positioning and when/when not to go for a block.

Just noticed that UVA has two fifth year seniors playing for them. Probably more common than I originally thought it was.

Wow UVA goes down. Tech any good? 2 conference wins now.

lol there was no foul there

Wow UVA goes down. Tech any good? 2 conference wins now.
State at home might be the only game we'll be favored in until Feb 2nd vs. Clemson at home (Cuse maybe?).

I watched a good amount of the tech/state game and thought state was clearly better, though they lost.

Buddy Hield is just silly. This is some very high quality college hoops.

Back