• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Sick drive by Hield in his 50th minute on the floor.

Dickie V REALLY wants us to know Spangler hasn't taken a shot for a while.

Just wow. Just wow.

so much amazing shotmaking. best college game since uconn-cuse?

What a game. Pretty impressive for Buddy Hield to hang around for 20 minutes and do an interview after losing in triple overtime.

What a game. Pretty impressive for Buddy Hield to hang around for 20 minutes and do an interview after losing in triple overtime.

Agreed. All class.

Wow UVA goes down. Tech any good? 2 conference wins now.

They've had a couple injuries, so now, after they knocked off their arch rival, is as good as any time to play them. State was up big on them when I left for the UVA game the other day, but they evidently had a nice comeback. They're alright, not great.

Winning at VT will not be easy. Buzz Williams knows what he is doing.

Tonight's ESPN doubleheader is two Wake proxy games that could factor into our tourney hopes. Wisconsin-Indiana and Kentucky-LSU.

The parts of that game I watched were amazing. One trip down VaTech got blocked twice in a row inside, then the ball ricocheted off someone's knee with 2 on the shot clock right to an open VaTech player who hit a 3. Justin Bibbs is just about to see his 3 point percentage rise above his free throw percentage. Zach LeDay had made only 2 three pointers all year and went 3 for 4 from deep somehow. They won despite shooting under 60% from the line because the team shot over 50% from deep.

Definitely still a tough road game, but that game had fluke written all over it. I think they'll be wildly inconsistent all year.

Tonight's ESPN doubleheader is two Wake proxy games that could factor into our tourney hopes. Wisconsin-Indiana and Kentucky-LSU.

IU's James Blackmon is having knee surgery today and is out indefinitely.

How many ACC reg season games has Bennett lost against non duke/Unc teams the last couple years? I can't think of many.

Back