• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

Pats no longer on the contender list

Can't lose to Brock lobster

I feel like overall this thread is pretty calm. I can't imagine the panthers thread if Olsen and Luke went down in the same game. Then throw in the flag job by the refs.

I feel like overall this thread is pretty calm. I can't imagine the panthers thread if Olsen and Luke went down in the same game. Then throw in the flag job by the refs.

You also have 3 pats fans on this board.

Luke was already injured for a good portion of the season.

I still think we can get to the Super Bowl with a crew of Edelman, LaFell, Amendola, and Chandler (assuming Edelman comes back fully healthy). I really do.

I ain't writing Gronk off yet though.

I should hope so playing in the pillowy soft AFC.

Thinking medically about gronks knee the positive is he got whipped, he might actually not have torn anything because to tear something you usually need resistance. May have deep bone contusion and hyper extension with no tearing. Negative it's same knee as last surgery and he couldn't walk on it. However way the season is going probably donzo

The positive is that his blood seems to be made of steroids which should give him healing powers.

Is it possible that osweiler is actually good?

Is Brock Osweiler a elite QB?

Remember these words, Denver is gonna win this game.

that's cute

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSS

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on these boards.
I was obviously exaggerating with the number, but there's definitely a fair share of non-Pats fans who would be bummed if the Gronk injury isn't serious.

I was obviously exaggerating with the number, but there's definitely a fair share of non-Pats fans who would be bummed if the Gronk injury isn't serious.

I don't think anyone hates gronk. Brady is the doucher that everyone hates, and billy b is a lower level demon straight from hell.

Really people just hate pats fans.

I don't think anyone hates gronk. Brady is the doucher that everyone hates, and billy b is a lower level demon straight from hell.

Really people just hate pats fans.
It has nothing to do with the likability of the player and everything to do with how important he is to the team.

Whatevs, he's gonna be fine, Edelman's gonna come back, Collins and Hightower will be back, we'll shore up the O-Line, and we'll be as full squad as possible when it really matters. #patsfanhubris

I'm a certified pats hader but I can't hate Gronk.

Back