• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

I don't think anyone hates gronk. Brady is the doucher that everyone hates, and billy b is a lower level demon straight from hell.

Really people just hate pats fans.

This is it. I like Gronk. I respect the hell out of Brady and wish Beli was my coach. Pats fans are the worse. Panther fans are not far behind

i hate gronk because he plays for the pats and is integral in helping the pats win games.

Not all games

nfl_g_blackburn_b1_576.jpg

I really wish this Jets team wasn't, you know, the Jets, because they seem fun as hell to root for. I found myself sort of wanting them to win against Miami yesterday and then feeling super dirty when I caught myself.

I really wish this Jets team wasn't, you know, the Jets, because they seem fun as hell to root for. I found myself sort of wanting them to win against Miami yesterday and then feeling super dirty when I caught myself.

it's ok, they'll do something to make you hate them when they play the Pats again

deachawk you got a link for that post you just deleted? or was it bad #sauces

because you really just ruined my entire morning for a second there

I saw it and was so shocked since all indications are it won't be that bad that I rushed to post here and i'm dumb

Maybe the league will feel bad for having DBs need to go low on Gronk they will stop emphasizing offensive pass interference specifically on him. OPI stats, Gronk 5, next highest team total, Redskins 5.

Back