• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

Undefeated revenge season my ass.

"IT'S A FACKIN CONSPIRACY! NO ONE DENIES THIS!"

Gronk is fine. Gotta respect his party serious mentality and the fact that he's the least murder-y of the TE corps

i hate gronk because he plays for the pats and is integral in helping the pats win games.

Ayo, you were a solid troll until that performance last night. Disgraceful. You lost all of your credibility.

1) He is integral to the success of the Pats, which a lot of people hate
2) Being a gigantic meathead is a big turn off
3) Acting like a 12 old can be seen as being immature rather than endearing
4) He has the intelligence of a 2 year old
5) Not everyone likes their players partying to the level that Gronk does (see immature above)
6) He is good
7) People hate him because they are envious, but hate him nonetheless

I'm sure there are more reasons but pretty sure most haters hate him because of some combination of those.

Basically, OWGs hate Gronk. And myopic 'I hate everything about teams, including their uniforms' NFL consumers.

In other news: the Bills will not win the AFC East for the 20th consecutive season.

So if Osweiller improves ant he Broncos go on another winning streak, does Peyton even get his job back ?

Why would Kubiak go with Peyton when he knows that he's injury prone, washed up, and wants to play another year ?

Basically, OWGs hate Gronk. And myopic 'I hate everything about teams, including their uniforms' NFL consumers.

In other news: the Bills will not win the AFC East for the 20th consecutive season.

OWGs love Gronk.

Back