• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Week 1

You don't want to go too late at QB especially in a 20 team but the gap between getting the #5 QB in the 2nd or 3rd vs the #15 QB in the 6th isn't nearly as big as getting a top 10 RB in the 1st and getting a guy who may not even get 5 carries later in the draft.

With Zero QB, you're looking to get a starter later who has potential to produce at a top tier level. With Zero RB, you're looking to get several backups who may become starters eventually.

In this league, I would rather go Zero QB.

That TD hurt. Now I'm up 22 vs Ben, Brown, and Rogers.

So yea, my boneheaded decision to swap out Woodhead for McKinnon looks incredibly idiotic in hindsight...probably did before hand as well.

Funny that lost by 18.5 points, had Woodhead's 20.50 points on the bench and McKinnon's 1.4 points in my lineup.

Would have been a .6 point victory for me.

You don't want to go too late at QB especially in a 20 team but the gap between getting the #5 QB in the 2nd or 3rd vs the #15 QB in the 6th isn't nearly as big as getting a top 10 RB in the 1st and getting a guy who may not even get 5 carries later in the draft.

With Zero QB, you're looking to get a starter later who has potential to produce at a top tier level. With Zero RB, you're looking to get several backups who may become starters eventually.

In this league, I would rather go Zero QB.

That TD hurt. Now I'm up 22 vs Ben, Brown, and Rogers.

I disagree. My strategy in these 20 leagues has always been best QB available round 1 then BPA after that. It got me promoted in my first season in league 2 then finished 3rd and 2nd the past two seasons in league 1

Need some advice.

Do I keep Luck on the bench against Denver at home and go with Mariota in Detroit?

Thanks.

What a shit game Gurley, way to show up. I should have know that the most boring basic Hard Knocks ever was going to translate into a shit Rams team. Maybe they should have done some blocking drills instead of water aerobics.

What a shit game Gurley, way to show up. I should have know that the most boring basic Hard Knocks ever was going to translate into a shit Rams team. Maybe they should have done some blocking drills instead of water aerobics.

What an awful week for both of us. I sat Kelvin because he was supposed to only play 35 snaps. So much for that.

Wow, I hadn't looked at the other team scores to see that I'm the only one who got over 100. :woot:

What an awful week for both of us. I sat Kelvin because he was supposed to only play 35 snaps. So much for that.

One of the big criticisms of Cam this offseason was that he was falling back on the old habit of locking in on KB.

It's fun to open fantasy stats in the morning thinking "I wonder if I had any players in the game last night" and discovering that I had CJ Anderson and he got 2 TDs and almost tripled his point projection. Surprise!

Wow, I hadn't looked at the other team scores to see that I'm the only one who got over 100. :woot:

I'm sure doofus isn't bitter about getting decimated by a casual fantasy football player.

Last edited:
I'm sure doofus isn't bitter about getting decimated by a casual fantasy football player.

heh. I'm sure I'll mostly remember who is on my team(s) as the season progresses. I check the stats and set my lineup, but don't pay as much attention to the specific player, just the points and the trends.

Stats_zpsulpubmxa.png

And then I grabbed Charles Sims who I love this year and think was still great value. If Sims stays healthy all year, it'll be a success. If he gets hurt, then yes, I have a huge vulnerability.

My 1st round pick is hurt, and 2nd is out for year. Not looking good for a repeat.

Back