• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

More info should be coming tomorrow. I'll leave the trade up until then.

I have three legit starting WRs. You have maybe one.

Somebody hit me with a deal. A solid flex would be ideal.

forgot how damn hard it is to successfully get a waiver claim in this league

Is there a way to see the waiver priority?

I assumed I'd be towards the top with my shitty ass record, but alas, none of my 4 claims were processed.

I'm really screwed now.

ETA: It's in standings, just saw it.

Last edited:
Jordan Reed available for a STARTING RB THAT ISN'T INJURED + replacement TE

Desperate Slim isn't so desperate after all. He's dismissing trades left and right.

I don't think anybody is going to trade a legit starting RB for a TE with all these injuries. Hell I have two backups and a pseudo starter and I wouldn't trade any of them.

Desperate Slim isn't so desperate after all. He's dismissing trades left and right.

You offered an injured RB and a TE that hasn't produced and is playing with a backup QB now.

I'm desperate but not going to just trade away my only good players for players that are barely in the fantasy conversation this week.

Maybe next week.

I can't take in players that have had ~5 points thru two games for a ~10pt/game player....so no 3rd choice players for my clear #1. It would be dumb to make other teams that much better.

Last edited:
Slim, have you offered any trades yet?

I've sent out a couple, but haven't had much chance to check through rosters.

OK. I'm not sure you're going to get what you want for Reed. The gaps between the #1 TE and lower tier TEs aren't that big so far.

Trades are tough in a 20 team league as is. With all these injuries, it's risky to move anybody.

I get that. But for anyone to think that I'm going to take their 4th RB who is questionable going forward for a top 3 TE is just stupid.

All I'm after is an RB that gets playing time and has more than 5 total points this season.

I actually sent out one that helped both teams, but haven't heard a response.

Last edited:
For the record, I offered Arian Foster and Zach Miller for Reed.

Expect Miller to blow up now that smokin' Jay is toast.

I get the injury concerns, but I did send the offer before Foster received the Doubtful designation and the reports stated he could play this week (and he still might).

Stating it's my '4th RB' is completely irrelevant. Foster is still a starting RB in the NFL who gets the majority of the work, and even with injury uncertainty, would greatly benefit your team moving forward. You're lucky you have McKinnon as insurance, but even his workload is TBD with Asiata and Hillman in the mix. Otherwise you're SOL at RB.

Last edited:
I'm probably good at TE now that the Hunter Henry era is going to begin this weekend!

For the record, I offered Arian Foster and Zach Miller for Reed.

Expect Miller to blow up now that smokin' Jay is toast.

I get the injury concerns, but I did send the offer before Foster received the Doubtful designation and the reports stated he could play this week (and he still might).

Stating it's my '4th RB' is completely irrelevant. Foster is still a 30 year old injured starting RB in the NFL who gets the majority of the work, and even with injury uncertainty, would greatly benefit your team moving forward. You're lucky you have McKinnon as insurance, but even his workload is TBD with Asiata and Hillman in the mix. Otherwise you're SOL at RB.

FIFY, and uncertainty is the last thing I need. Maybe Foster has a great year, but I really can't gamble on a maybe. I need to get out of the hole I'm in, and can't just hope and pray that all the dominoes fall the right way...I need an RB that has produced and is not in doubt to continue producing.

Slim is like that guy who gets to the club like "Man, I gotta get laid tonight" but spends the whole night like "Weird knees. Wouldn't hit."

There's not a single trade that was offered to me that registered any sort of benefit for me in any of the 3 or 4 trade evaluators that I checked. It's not just me. You guys want to pawn off your bench players for a top 3 player. I want to trade a starting player for another starting player without an injury or workload uncertainty. Its not difficult to understand.

Back