• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

SD3 with some great SOS division luck (in addition to a good team through three weeks). Bernie with some bad SOS division luck (in addition to not being a very good team through three weeks).

Why do I feel Like Charlie Brown for drafting Josh Gordon every F-ing year... Couldn't have done rehab while he was suspended??

P.S. He's on the block! : )

Why do I feel Like Charlie Brown for drafting Josh Gordon every F-ing year... Couldn't have done rehab while he was suspended??

P.S. He's on the block! : )

I've been planning on his return for 4 weeks in another league and even made a trade based on his future value. Fuck that guy.

He's done in the league probably, so you shouldn't make that mistake again.

Yeah, he was one of my lottery tickets in this 20 team league and I just got burned...again. I'm the dipshit who drafted him knowing he was a time bomb. I should be in the front office in Cleveland. Someone or some team will give him another shot, but not me.

As pissed as I am - what about the Browns fans??

He'll be in rehab for 6 weeks, sign with the Patriots, have a HOF half-season, and win a Super Bowl.

I need to get ready to get relegated. I'm getting run today. Missing two starters each for byes the next two weeks. Staring at 1-5.

I tried to make a balls out choice and start Siemian instead of Carr....I'm so good at this game.

That plus Eddie Royal's 21.45 points on my bench and I'm more than likely screwed....but projections show it could be close....though going against Kyle Rudolph and OBJ up 21 points, I'm not that confident.

OBJ will have 40 points tomorrow night...book it.

If you hold on, it will be the lowest winning score of the season (out of 40 games) by 5 points. #JustWin

Untitled_zpsoo24si2w.png

I need a QB/TE for this weekend. Willing to trade for one.

Sorry for declining your offer Sloth :(

Back