• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

Yeah this league is a complete joke having 20 teams, complicating things and taking any of it serious is kinda insane. We should add individual defensive players though, add even another layer to this league.

Yeah that's why nobody should take it serious, as long as doofus isn't the commissioner the league takes care of itself.

I'll trade you SD3's second, third, sixth, and seventh round picks for your 1st overall

I'm trying to get kids and stuff ready for school. I need PH to break it down for me. Where are those picks in the 4 rounds??

Yeah I think this might be my favorite league I'm in.

Yeah. I quit my other league a few years ago. 12 team is just boring. I have a buddy who writes for Rotowire and runs a big money superflex league and this league fascinates him. He'll text me sleeper recs and I'll be like "yeah, I picked him up two weeks ago."

This is the day that the Fantasy Football Gods have made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

I want to roster a CB, LB, DE, and DT make it happen commish

Alright, Rex Ashley Ryan, let me see what I can do.

In the interim:

b6a2cbdaffe4379357ffd21f9108cd68.jpg

I will be happy to make the same trade that Nonny made AND you now get the #1 pick in the draft...

Leaving on a field trip and will have to pass. I don't have SD3's confidence in picking the diamonds in the rough. I'll stick w/ A. Brown.
You realize I'm offering you exactly what you said you'd be happy to do?

Commish, pretty sure his offer and my accepting is binding, right? Can you put through our trade and give him SD3's picks and me the #1 overall. Plz k thx

It's all relative in West Virginia, and League One.

You say 'deal with', and I see limitless entertainment. You say the slightest change in the breeze could've kept me away from my home; I say it's destiny.

You realize I'm offering you exactly what you said you'd be happy to do?

Commish, pretty sure his offer and my accepting is binding, right? Can you put through our trade and give him SD3's picks and me the #1 overall. Plz k thx

I was happy to do it, but didn't have the time to figure out which picks I was receiving. Your deadline crushed any chance of me doing any research. I'm already flying blind tonight so it was safer to stay @ #1. Sorry.

Back