• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

If Numbers flips mafia, I'm sticking with Numbers, Toogs, Texas, and Boston.

Doofus was all over Eagles for most of the game, which makes me much less hot on Eagles trail.

QT was presumably silenced last round and voted for Doofus early in the round. Doesn't seem like a teammate would vote for their mafia's godfather without being able to change their vote, but doesn't have any effect on her odds in the other mafia.

Bym likely voting for JTP because he's silenced and knows a JTP vote would signal that. Otherwise it's terrible.

First posts after Night. He is bad guys.

giphy.gif

Final Vote Count for Day 6:

Numbers (6)– Eagles, damo,Raise,QT,DV7, Tejas
jtp – bym051d
Boston –Numbers,
damo – Toogs,
Raise – Boston
Toogs - jtp,

I'm letting the Doc Rivers gif go because I'm good friends with David Stern, and there was some confusion. Hockey related dead/night talk only please.

Despite his cop claim, Numbers - Matt Murray, Penguins Mafia Janitor - was lynched.

You are Matt Murray. Going into this season, you were a non factor. However, injuries have left you to clean up the mess in net behind an occasionally porous Penguins’ defence. As such, you are a janitor in this game. Once during the game, you may remove all evidence of one of your mafia’s kills, leaving just the body. You and your team will learn the role of the deceased, but the town will not. You do not personally have to be the hitter in order to use this power. It may be used in conjunction with the vig hit from Shawn Michaels, but only if that hit is used at night.

Night moves, please.

Back