• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

I have no idea. I just wanted to see a classic Boston reaction to being called mafia. Thanks.

Separately, I tend to think Gooner was the cop with the numbers claim and no counter claim, although with just 10 minutes left in the round then maybe not. I'm going forward with a re-read tonight assuming gooner was the cop though.

7-1-2 is my count assuming Gooner wasn't Sharks mafia.

jtp, qt, eagles, raise my remaining civ reads

starting to lean Boston as more maf than damo based on numbers being maf

Seriously, there is no way I am mafia 1. It's probably Toogs. Would make second game in a row that he is vines by having to replace mafia.

Although numbers was basically a goon at the end. Sharks have one more power. Since we haven't seen it. I assume its role cop.

The Penguins not hitting Eagles is really freaking me out though. He has been icing those dudes.

The sub thing doesn't have me thinking about toogs necessarily. The other game where he subbed in, I ran, and I would have replaced Mystery with toogs either way as I had a person wanting to play and a player thinking he wouldn't be able to play at the same time. Made perfect sense.

Too lazy to look up if Hammer mentioned in the sign up thread if he might not be available for the game though.

Seriously, there is no way I am mafia 1. It's probably Toogs. Would make second game in a row that he is vines by having to replace mafia.

Welp. I didn't mean to post "vines" there. No idea what awesome word that was supposed to be.

The Penguins not hitting Eagles is really freaking me out though. He has been icing those dudes.

I didn't want to mention this earlier but now that we have two pretty much locked clears -- jtp and raise -- I think both mafias didn't want to "waste" their hit on Eagles so kept letting him live figuring the other mafia would kill him once it was their turn again.

Now "cleared" civs are spouting up and I think both mafias have to be kicking themselves and not just taking care of business themselves as they are now between a rock and a hard place (eagles' cock).

You all do realize raise isn't clear right?

This is why trying to lean folks on mod interraction is stupid

We still have two maf teams. He could have been RB or silenced or whatever as a civ or opposite maf

I have no idea. I just wanted to see a classic Boston reaction to being called mafia. Thanks.

Separately, I tend to think Gooner was the cop with the numbers claim and no counter claim, although with just 10 minutes left in the round then maybe not. I'm going forward with a re-read tonight assuming gooner was the cop though.

7-1-2 is my count assuming Gooner wasn't Sharks mafia.

It's either 6-1-2 or 7-1-1 right now depending on Gooner's alignment

I didn't want to mention this earlier but now that we have two pretty much locked clears -- jtp and raise -- I think both mafias didn't want to "waste" their hit on Eagles so kept letting him live figuring the other mafia would kill him once it was their turn again.

Now "cleared" civs are spouting up and I think both mafias have to be kicking themselves and not just taking care of business themselves as they are now between a rock and a hard place (eagles' cock).

While could be that. I was thinking they both wanted the cop out first. He will probably go tonight as this mafia took out the presumed cop last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The easiest answer is from d3 - d5 I was a popular lynch target. I was one vote from dying d3 & d4. Don't recall final count d5 but I think I was then too. I think maf kept thinking I'd be lynched and you don't want to hit a lynch target. But I'm now running five days in a row voting all Mafia and four different ones so, whoops.

The easiest answer is from d3 - d5 I was a popular lynch target. I was one vote from dying d3 & d4. Don't recall final count d5 but I think I was then too. I think maf kept thinking I'd be lynched and you don't want to hit a lynch target. But I'm now running five days in a row voting all Mafia and four different ones so, whoops.

Hahaha, I love this post.

Toogs is most likely the gf on numbers' Mafia.
Meaning he only has a night kill.

Mafia 2 has at least one power in addition to the silencer role as the gf is dead and Mafia 1 has no goons.

All that said, I have a hard time not voting for my strongest Mafia candidate, which is clearly Toogs.

Also I get why the general consensus is that Gooner was cop since his role was scrubbed, numbers faked cop, nobody else has claimed etc

Proble, is most of gooners reads and leans were based on teams. Doesn't seem to be a lot there, but I'll keep digging

Back