• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

giphy.gif

Reactions: tic
Final Vote count for Day 7:

Toogs - Eagles, jtp, Tejas, damo, QT, Boston, DV7
Boston – Toogs

Last edited:
Toogs - Phil Kessel, Penguins Mafia Godfather, has been lynched.

You are Phil Kessel. You have been the Penguins’ most dynamic player in this season’s playoffs, overcoming a somewhat disappointing regular season after coming over from the Maple Leafs. Given that you look like you could be the hot dog vendor down the street, instead of just a customer, you are the Godfather for the Penguins mafia. Any standard investigations against you will come back as “not mafia.” There is one player/team searching for you that will learn your identity if they find you.

With that, the Penguins have been eliminated from the series.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Arguably the most talented team in the league, you have once again made the Stanley Cup finals. The only thing standing between you and the greatest trophy in all sports is the players from the San Jose Sharks, along with all the other NHL teams that are completely sick of hearing about your team constantly. Your team will win by eliminating the other mafia team and reaching even numbers with the civs (2-2, 3-3, etc.). You will have the hit on Night 1 and every odd night thereafter. If you eliminate the Sharks mafia, you will have a hit every night. Your safe claims are: New York Rangers, Boston Bruins, New Jersey Devils.

The Sharks now have a hit every evening. Night moves, please.

After an extended intermission, the Sharks mafia made sure that jtp - civ vig, was unable to return to the ice.

You are the Chicago Blackhawks, one of the most consistently good teams in the last decade. This season, unfortunately, the most memorable mark your team made was when Duncan Keith tried to decapitate Charlie Coyle near the end of the season. As such, you have one vig hit that you can choose to use any night during the game.

There are six players/teams remaining. No more majorities. I will shorten rounds to compensate. I would like to make tomorrow's first deadline at 10:00AM, if that is agreeable to everyone. Please let me know via PM (not in thread) if this works. I will only change the deadline if I have consent from everyone. Day 8 begins now.

Last edited:
also if it's 4-2 this round is ripe for make believe claims to try to get one mislynch

Vote Count through post #1939:

Boston (2) - Eagles, Tejas

Back