• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

You're right that some of it is directed at specific maf groups but this is an awfully dangerous line for Gooner to walk if he hadn't investigated me. It doesn't say I'm clear but certainly angles at me being a civ when repeatedly brought up.

Look at this point if your maf, you've had a hand in killing everybody, so kudos

But I don't really see any of those as clearing or even breadcrumbs. They either read like the other team oriented messages he gave or like one of the many posts saying don't lynch Eagles he'll kill other mafia as mafia

From the last round he was alive - and yes, but iirc Boston's about face on doofus was pretty drastic. Would need to go through doofus' posts to see if he ever even mentions boston

Yes it was, which I have already indicated. Why didn't you say such then?

I guess there is technically still an outside chance Gooner was maf2, but that would mean no cop.

But that possibility really only becomes an issue if there is a mislynches today and game doesn't end

It is interesting that numbers maf killed Gooner and scrubbed him without some sort of tracker or role cop.

Probably all toogsy there

Yes it was, which I have already indicated. Why didn't you say such then?

Because I wasn't around yesterday except for about ten minutes until 330?

I would be very surprised if I was remotely in the convo to get lynched this round considering doofus interaction with me and everything else that has taken place so this is probably best left for next round if I'm still alive anyway.

My bet as its been and as I stated last round is Boston & dv7.

Day one post from Rommy on Boston.

this was quoting a rommy post, saying I am good.

Does Rommy usually "clear" mafia members like that when they are on his team?

if i was mafia, then this would be two teammates talking about a 3rd and if Rommy as mafia would clear a teammate.

tejas/damo/toogs

rule of 3 with tejas

But I'm also cool with a damo lynch

Boston next for me

Dv7 probably after that

rule of 3 with dv7

Because I wasn't around yesterday except for about ten minutes until 330?

I would be very surprised if I was remotely in the convo to get lynched this round considering doofus interaction with me and everything else that has taken place so this is probably best left for next round if I'm still alive anyway.

My bet as its been and as I stated last round is Boston & dv7.

Except there is no next round with a mislynch

Obviously. My point was there are objectively better lynch targets than me this round, so discussion of my alignment, which I think is fairly clear but I'm biased, prob is mostly irrelevant today. I've been incredibly consistent about who I've had as civs all game.

Meaning my vote will end on Boston or dv7 this round. And likely the other the next but we can cross that bridge if/when the first killed is Mafia and if I'm still alive.

I'm going to sit here and wait on the migraine meds to kick in.

And for Texas and dv7 to vote.

this was quoting a rommy post, saying I am good.

if i was mafia, then this would be two teammates talking about a 3rd and if Rommy as mafia would clear a teammate.

rule of 3 with tejas

rule of 3 with dv7

are you trying to say that I am mafia with tejas? or what?

I'm going to sit here and wait on the migraine meds to kick in.

And for Texas and dv7 to vote.

Sorry about the migraine

But with all due respect I don't like the fact that you don't want to vote or say anything

Sorry about the migraine

But with all due respect I don't like the fact that you don't want to vote or say anything

I am fairly certain I've made VERY clear my thoughts previously.

But to clarify in case I have not.

I do not think damo is mafia. Period.
I do not think eagles is mafia. I hate him.

I 100% think Boston is mafia.
I think you are more likely mafia over dv7.

I'd like to sit back and watch what my candidates for final mafia plan on doing this round since you fuckers are probably going to keep me alive for tomorrow.

Back