• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

i was just making notes on tone in my head. then boston said he civ leaned nonny. i said i agreed, in support of boston because i agreed with all of his leans and didnt think damo's vote for him was warranted. i wasnt coming out guns blazing civ leaning people right and left.

this post gives me the tingles.

I could totally see rommy mentioning and/or chastising two of his teammates in the thread for encountering each other so openly on day 1.

QT I feel pretty strongly you are civ at the moment. Why are you so sure on damo and Eagles?

I read damo as a civ pretty much all game. Literally the ONLY reason I started doubting him was in regards to eagles.
Start reading eagles differently, damo goes back to being a civ read.

Eagles... I feel as if he has played weird all game. However, his reads have been great. He's equally killed both mafias. His tone has improved immensely since he returned. And he respects the game too much to be mafia and buy 3 full rounds by being gone. Only to pop in to reiterate that Raise and I are clear. That's not his style at all. If it has become his style, to take a page from JTP's book, I'll kick him in the nuts.

I am going to go back and start reading again and trying to piece the last bit together... But after last night's hot mess with you and Boston, I have zero reservations that Boston is mafia.

***Incoming message from the Commissioner***

Since I have not received responses from everyone, the deadline for this round will remain at 10:30. If additional rounds are necessary, they will be significantly shortened. Thank you.

Your conflating thoughts. The first is partially why I'm a civ. 6 rounds in a row voting for Mafia and 5 different ones at that.

Second one is why I'm on Boston and dv7. Nothing to do with my alignment.

If all you've got on me is that I'm not on your precious cleared list from day 3, then that's weak. At least come up with something specific pertaining to me that indicates that I am part of the Shark mafia.

I am going to go back and start reading again and trying to piece the last bit together... But after last night's hot mess with you and Boston, I have zero reservations that Boston is mafia.

thought you were a good end game player? tejas being a douche makes me mafia, got it.

I read damo as a civ pretty much all game. Literally the ONLY reason I started doubting him was in regards to eagles.
Start reading eagles differently, damo goes back to being a civ read.

Eagles... I feel as if he has played weird all game. However, his reads have been great. He's equally killed both mafias. His tone has improved immensely since he returned. And he respects the game too much to be mafia and buy 3 full rounds by being gone. Only to pop in to reiterate that Raise and I are clear. That's not his style at all. If it has become his style, to take a page from JTP's book, I'll kick him in the nuts.

Clearing me for being gone yesterday is silly. It has nothing to do with my alignment whatsoever as it would've happened regardless. Besides, that's a mischaracterization - I was active yesterday for the 1:30-4:30 round from 3:30 through 4:30 and the 4:30-10:30am round I was active just not in the morning. Only round I missed was 10:30-1:30 besides a few posts. Let's not act like I proxied in votes for three rounds.

The one thing on Boston that gets me is the doofus killshot. Maybe I am underestimating Boston but I find it hard to believe he kills gf there with a chance to kill Eagles. Even if it means he and doofus get run later, surely the chance to kill Eagles and talk his way out of it make the play worth it

The rest of his play has been hot garbage though

Clearing me for being gone yesterday is silly. It has nothing to do with my alignment whatsoever as it would've happened regardless. Besides, that's a mischaracterization - I was active yesterday for the 1:30-4:30 round from 3:30 through 4:30 and the 4:30-10:30am round I was active just not in the morning. Only round I missed was 10:30-1:30 besides a few posts. Let's not act like I proxied in votes for three rounds.

Fair enough.

Boston, care to convince me why eagles is mafia with texas or damo?

If all you've got on me is that I'm not on your precious cleared list from day 3, then that's weak. At least come up with something specific pertaining to me that indicates that I am part of the Shark mafia.

It has less to do with you and more to do with you giving me no reason to clear you this game

The one thing on Boston that gets me is the doofus killshot. Maybe I am underestimating Boston but I find it hard to believe he kills gf there with a chance to kill Eagles. Even if it means he and doofus get run later, surely the chance to kill Eagles and talk his way out of it make the play worth it

The rest of his play has been hot garbage though

I don't disagree. I started off well, then crapped out and did well with the doofus killshot. There is literally no chance I would ks the godfather of my team. I suck end game as mafia cause I am awful at making shit up, so I would not do things to get to that point.

Vote count through #2017:

Boston - Eagles, damo
damo - DV7
DV7 - Boston

YTV: QT, Tejas

Last edited:
Back