• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
xSTrjqr.gif

Let's roll!

don't let them tell you how to name your Chat Thread. shine on you crazy diamond

Took less than 2 weeks for the free keg at work to get the better of me. Passed out on metro on the way home, ended up on some random spot with the train not running anymore, had to call a cab from a strip club. Not before spending an hour in said strip club at 2AM on a wednesday. Do not want to go to work.

Took less than 2 weeks for the free keg at work to get the better of me. Passed out on metro on the way home, ended up on some random spot, had to call a cab from a strip club. Not before spending an hour in said strip club at 2AM on wednesday. Do not want to go to work.

the rkarl of tomorrow

Took less than 2 weeks for the free keg at work to get the better of me. Passed out on metro on the way home, ended up on some random spot with the train not running anymore, had to call a cab from a strip club. Not before spending an hour in said strip club at 2AM on a wednesday. Do not want to go to work.

The only things that happened between leaving work and 2:00 AM is riding the metro and an hour in the strip club?

My "lunch" today was leftover fiesta rice and some beef jerky #maternityleave

Sitting in meetings for literally 6 hours today. Painful. Now in the home stretch. This is why they make beers.

My motivation for the day has hit rock bottom. I really need to find a job that pays well but doesn't suck the life out of you.

On second thought, I might have a better chance of winning Powerball. #woeispeach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back