• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you only get one sport to watch and play for the rest of your life, who doesn't pick basketball?

i should've clarified instead of assumed but we're talking about watching and playing the same sport, not one for each, right?

booking work trips on credit card and expensing them and getting mad points is sweeeeet

also wtf dc hotels at $450/night

booking work trips on credit card and expensing them and getting mad points is sweeeeet

also wtf dc hotels at $450/night

I wish we could do that, but it's against office policy. I'd be racking up some serious points these days, but I have to put it on my corporate card instead.

And I've never looked at DC hotel prices, but I would think you can do better than $450/night.

I wish we could do that, but it's against office policy. I'd be racking up some serious points these days, but I have to put it on my corporate card instead.

And I've never looked at DC hotel prices, but I would think you can do better than $450/night.

We certainly could but we're staying in the hotel next to the conference center (or rather the Press Club). Last year we stayed down the street at the murder Kimpton--I liked that one but my boss didn't.

work won't pay for acela tho gotta ride the poors amtrak

We certainly could but we're staying in the hotel next to the conference center (or rather the Press Club). Last year we stayed down the street at the murder Kimpton--I liked that one but my boss didn't.

which one is the murder Kimpton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back