• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once took the Acela to Baltimore and back simply because I could (I wasn't paying).

this year we're staying at the JW Mariott on 1331 Pennsylvania

my boss will almost certainly insist we eat at that shitty brewpub, capitol city?

i always sneak off and go hang with friends at iron horse or churchkey

my boss will almost certainly insist we eat at that shitty brewpub, capitol city?

you should go to Central. or eat at the new Trump Hotel !

i wanna find another vendor that will take us to a dope place like the minibar trip 2 yrs ago

If you only get one sport to watch and play for the rest of your life, who doesn't pick basketball?

Probably Tennis, because that's the one sport I consistently play and hope to keep playing. The watching part would be okay.

Or Football, because I watch ungodly amounts of football and spend an inordinate amount of time playing fantasy football. And then I could still throw the pigskin at a tailgate.

Definitely out: Baseball.

Biff:

thoughts on Cafe Monte?

Love cafe monte. They are good for every meal.

work won't pay for acela tho gotta ride the poors amtrak

Well that blows. Acela is where it's at.

The mayflower on Connecticut is another good option. [rj]i stayed there while Monica lewinsky's deposition was going on upstairs and the hotel bar was hopping.[/rj]

Just passed car on which someone had taped a hand written sign spanning the entire rear bumper reading "I love farm animal sex!!!" Wish I could've gotten a pic.

you should go to Central. or eat at the new Trump Hotel !

When we were in DC for the Tournament, Doofus, my girlfriend, and myself saw Geoffrey Zakarian in the elevator at like midnight. He was obviously coming back from dinner and was pretty drunk. But then again so were we. Dude dresses to the nines.

When we were in DC for the Tournament, Doofus, my girlfriend, and myself saw Geoffrey Zakarian in the elevator at like midnight. He was obviously coming back from dinner and was pretty drunk. But then again so were we. Dude dresses to the nines.

Guess he was giving his deposition for the lawsuit Trump through at him

Just passed car on which someone had taped a hand written sign spanning the entire rear bumper reading "I love farm animal sex!!!" Wish I could've gotten a pic.

I got custom bumper sticker: I love splitting a pizza!

(and a ton of Junior ones! 88! Get well soon! #oldschool #GOAT)

I have decided that splitting a pizza first thing in the morning is pretty much the best way to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back