• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
casually just wanna be chupe when I grow up nbd

Chat Thread World Championships

My thoughts...Leebs has very good quality pizza often. Biff has good quality pizza, not that often. Moonz, always bad pizza and not often. Ladydeac, good pizza eclectic toppings. Bmoney he delivers. Plama, he will eat anything but mostly pizza bagel bites. Twiggie, thinks he's having pizza, wants pizza, but actually it's baked ziti

Day 2 of stomach illness. No pizza for me. I ate a peach and drank some Gatorade this afternoon, then yarfed again. Haven't eaten in 2 days, so work tomorrow looking unlikely.

Day 2 of stomach illness. No pizza for me. I ate a peach and drank some Gatorade this afternoon, then yarfed again. Haven't eaten in 2 days, so work tomorrow looking unlikely.

Peach was probably too acidic.

Sips of water until it stays down.
Then, try out bananas, rice, applesauce or dry toast.

In the past, I've thrown in pedialyte freezer pops too.

Chat Thread World Championships

I may try some chicken noodle soup later. My parents just took my Kids out for play time and dinner so Wife could get out and get break from Kids and not kill herself. Thank God for grandparents.

Why doesn't real world just go to Vegas every other season. those were clearly the best 2 seasons that didn't involve comon be my baby tonight

I think I want to start a business to let people borrow puppies to get some ass Brasky style. My buddy has a 4 month old newfoundland. (sp?) He didn't get any ass because he's married but he did get to hang out with Johnny Drama for 15 minutes cause who the fuck wouldn't wanna hang out with a 60 pound 4 month old puppy that looks like a bear.

84c4d63342f8d2f5b28baa1f2c399cab.jpg

Last edited:
$4 delivery fee for 1 pizza is borderline ridiculous. My cost of papa johns delivery has risen like 60% in like a few years. Inflation is absurd, but I guess we had an "economic recovery" right , Townie?

I used to get a pizza, from papa johns, delivered for like $12-13 bucks while leaving a good tip. Now its $17.13 and I gotta leave $20 to leave a shitty tip. I've actually been walking to dominos to pick it up for $7 the past few years when I want a Pizza, but I just really crave dat garlic sauce tonight and ain't getting up. #football.

It also costs minimum $500 to fly back across country, and gas went from $40 a barrell to $160 a barrell and prices jumped up to $4 a gallon, yet now that prices are back down to $40 a barrell its still $3.50. #makesnosense #recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back