• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas less than $2 gal in ole meeje and the pizza is great! high quality, cray toppings, had a lot this weekend and hopefully leftovers coming up too

I used to get a pizza, from papa johns, delivered for like $12-13 bucks while leaving a good tip. Now its $17.13 and I gotta leave $20 to leave a shitty tip. I've actually been walking to dominos to pick it up for $7 the past few years when I want a Pizza, but I just really crave dat garlic sauce tonight and ain't getting up. #football.

It also costs minimum $500 to fly back across country, and gas went from $40 a barrell to $160 a barrell and prices jumped up to $4 a gallon, yet now that prices are back down to $40 a barrell its still $3.50. #makesnosense #recovery

Impuestos for the gas. Especially in CA.

Leebus how's the roommate sitch? You sick of it yet? sup

Roommate sitch is fine; the only time it starts to bother me is when the one roommate smokes up and leaves his door open and then I have to close my door so it doesn't all start smelling like weed. It's not awful/often, but it makes me feel like a hermit.
Other roommate is kind of messy in the kitchen, but (as weird as this sounds) I don't mind cleaning the kitchen.

Between the fact I'm usually gone a couple nights a week and the roommate I share a bathroom with is gone a couple nights a week, we're rarely home/in each other's way... and when we are all home, everyone is good conversation so it works out pretty well.

Sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in damn Worcester in a thunderstorm at 750 on a Monday morning is not the way to start a week.

$4 delivery fee for 1 pizza is borderline ridiculous. My cost of papa johns delivery has risen like 60% in like a few years. Inflation is absurd, but I guess we had an "economic recovery" right , Townie?

thanks obama

Monday mornings after the Cowboys beat the Skins are great

In this history of the world, has there been anything more predictable than Alfred Morris finding the end-zone against his former team?

Get it out of your fucking system, buddy, it's time for Zeke to lead the leagues in yards and TDs from here on out.

this is about as good as anything to back up the anti-Foothills argument, from Peter King:

o. Beernerdness: Had a Foothills Torch Pilsner (Foothills Brewing, Winston-Salem, N.C.) waiting for a plane in the Charlotte Airport the other day. Typical European pilsner, I thought, with a little bit more of a Pilsner Urquell kind of finish. A pleasant way to pass 25 minutes.

Sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in damn Worcester in a thunderstorm at 750 on a Monday morning is not the way to start a week.

why are you trying to drive from Worcester during a Monday morning rush hour

that's what dat commuter rail is for

It's really difficult to determine the worst offering at Foothills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back