• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.

#askchatthreaddoopposite
#bymboresself

Hah. I ended up going to the zoo, weather was just fine. Walked all through the Lincoln Park neighborhood on the way there from the L and basically I need to make a shitpile more money and move there. Though I think that I was the only woman in the area who wasn't a SATM or nanny. But it was also like 11am on a Friday so what else would I expect?

Made it back to Charlotte in time to swing through IKEA, get home for a shower (the one at the airbnb was awful), and now I need to head to Greensboro to pick my parents up from the train station. So much travel today.

Oh! and I saw the new baby camel Alexander Camelton and he was super cute.

Did everyone have a good 16 de Septiembre yesterday? How did you celebrate?! I had some beers with friends at a club party it was fun. Going to the pool and checking on house progress today, watching boy tonight while bongs goes out with some lady friends. Probs take him to watch some football at a buddy's house for a while. Nice little Saturday.

Rubbins have you been successful in getting mexicans to call football football and soccer soccer yet? It's kinda embarrassing for the rest of the world to continue to fuck up an easy concept like that.

I hope somebody goes around saving BKF posts cause otherwise they disappear mysteriously a few weeks later

Did everyone have a good 16 de Septiembre yesterday? How did you celebrate?! I had some beers with friends at a club party it was fun. Going to the pool and checking on house progress today, watching boy tonight while bongs goes out with some lady friends. Probs take him to watch some football at a buddy's house for a while. Nice little Saturday.

Hung out with my Mexican homies! ¡Viva Mexico!

Real World: Las Vegas 1 marathon on MTV Classic today and right now they're showing the Hall of Fame episode in which Brynn threw a fork at Steven and he demanded that she be kicked out of the penthouse because he was afraid he might hit her and "ruin [his] life," then she admits that she only did it because she likes him and is jealous that he is banging Trishelle, and he responds that this isn't Kindergarten and then tries to get her to say "I [Brynn] ruined my life."

Real World: Las Vegas 1 marathon on MTV Classic today and right now they're showing the Hall of Fame episode in which Brynn threw a fork at Steven and he demanded that she be kicked out of the penthouse because he was afraid he might hit her and "ruin [his] life," then she admits that she only did it because she likes him and is jealous that he is banging Trishelle, and he responds that this isn't Kindergarten and then tries to get her to say "I [Brynn] ruined my life."

Steven was a grade A dirtbag, but he did just get divorced so I think he was in full General Sherman mode when it came to women.

They settled it later when Brynn and Steven had a heart-to-heart and he decides that she is just like him "4 years ago" when he was 18 or 19 (note: I think she is like a year younger than him) so he decides to let her stay because "it's like I'm letting myself 4 years ago stay."

An idiot and a dirtbag, a terrible combo. But which dude isn't an idiot at 23?

didn't he have a threesome with Brynn and trichelle? do I remember that right?

They made out in the hot tub, then Brynn got in bed with Steven and Trishelle when they were boning.

Dudes, I've got some kind of stomach bug or something. Yakked a couple of times and the poops. This is no bueno on a Saturday night.

Make that 3 yarfs. That one was the big one.

Hold+Fast+3-15.jpg

I'm not usually into trading drugs for sex -- not that I judge those who do -- but I just gave a gram of weed to a lady friend and didn't even get a hot makeout session. We've gotten naked together before! Apparently she would have felt bad because she did coke for the first time last night and made out with some other dude. That's fucked up. I just gave you some good weed and correctly called a quadruple Minor Threat/Stooges/Misfits/(early) Nirvana back-to-back song identification at the bar; what else does a guy have to do to get a hot make out session. Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back