• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
6cab87558709899220e717782cd425c2.jpg

That tag about me is totally spot on. It was from running and not masturbation though. Thanks for asking!

Just checked into a hotel, which naturally triggers the primal urge to take a dump.

My team won my department golf tournament for the third straight year. Get at me.

Captain Native America paw diddy paw.

I didn't plan this Chicago trip properly. Spent much of yesterday indoors exploring the Art Institute, and it was beautiful and sunny. Was thinking of going to the zoo today, but it might rain, and I'll need to have my luggage (a small backpack) with me so I can check out of my airbnb. I need to head to the airport around 2pm. Any suggestions for other fun Chicago things to do indoors that don't cost a ton? Or just buy an umbrella/deal with getting rained on if it does? I don't have an extra change of clothes.

Forecast looks like you'll be good til 2:00 PM on rain. MCA is nice if you haven't had too much art. The cultural center at Washington and Michigan often has something cool and it's free. If you're going toward O'Hare, Quimby's is a quirky bookstore that'd be worth a swing by.

Thanks. I think I've had my fill of contemporary art. Visited the Cultural Center yesterday, mostly just wandered around the building, and it was very cool. Might just cross my fingers and head towards the zoo. If I have to buy a poncho or umbrella, so be it.

Chicago Architecture Foundation walking tours are pretty cool. $20 a piece and many options downtown. It's a mix of outside and inside.

Go to the Field Museum and see my girl Sue!

Hopefully, Chris Paul was able to snag a good deal from New Avril when he bought her house in L.A.

Wonder how long it took to get rid of the smell of maple syrup and denim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back