• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secretary of State Romney?

imrs.php

BEND THE KNEE, BABY! Republicans fall in line, man. Like the ebb and flow of the tides.

I think the fact that he is looking at Cruz and Romney etc shows he understands politics isn't always as personal as it seems. Also shows he has thick skin. Reminds me of fans and how much they hate the opposing team. Meanwhile all the guys are having drinks after the game.

I think the fact that he is looking at Cruz and Romney etc shows he understands politics isn't always as personal as it seems. Also shows he has thick skin. Reminds me of fans and how much they hate the opposing team. Meanwhile all the guys are having drinks after the game.

lol

65910791.jpg

Look at Trump, uniting everyone, behind Romney no less.

He ruled pubs with fear, and now he's getting dems.

Trump: "I'm going to pick Guilianni to be SoS."
Dems: "Please God no, anyone but Giuliani!"
Trump: "Fine, I guess I'll just go with" **my first choice all along** "Romney!"
Dems: "Oh thank God. We can work with that. At least it isn't Giuliani!"

It wouldn't surprise me if he lined his cabinet with a bunch of people that the country has now talked themselves into being considerably less dangerous than Trump himself.

Last edited:
Not sure how we are going to restore relations with the Russians with Mr. "#1 Geopolitical Foe" talking about the SLC Olympics or Jazz or whatever but he seems to be a more reasonable man than Bolton, who loved to saber rattle them.

Rudy seems woefully inexperienced for the job, despite his loyalty.

Look at Trump, uniting everyone, behind Romney no less.

He ruled pubs with fear, and now he's getting dems.

Trump: "I'm going to pick Guilianni to be SoS."
Dems: "Please God no, anyone but Giuliani!"
Trump: "Fine, I guess I'll just go with" **my first choice all along** "Romney!"
Dems: "Oh thank God. We can work with that. At least it isn't Giuliani!"

It wouldn't surprise me if he lined his cabinet with a bunch of people that the country has now talked themselves into being considerably less dangerous than Trump himself.

All of Trump's negotiations begin with a big ask. Hasn't anyone read Art of the Deal

Not sure how we are going to restore relations with the Russians with Mr. "#1 Geopolitical Foe" talking about the SLC Olympics or Jazz or whatever but he seems to be a more reasonable man than Bolton, who loved to saber rattle them.

Rudy seems woefully inexperienced for the job, despite his loyalty.

But who isn't these days, nadadamean???

I'd be fine with Corker or Romney, especially considering Bolton and Guiliani are the other choices. But I'm having a really hard time believing Romney is going to go kiss that ring. Not that Romney hasn't been capable of 180 degree changes in the past. But this might take the cake.

I'd also be amused if the interview is a sham, and Trump is bringing him in just to screw with him and Romney is left at the altar screaming for an apology afterwards.

Uh-oh. This guy...and this new Republican Party....may be more serious about governing than his detractors ever thought he...and it...would or could be. With Democratic officeholders falling like flies across the country, we might even be looking at a situation where we could finally get something done regarding attempting to solve some of the problems that the voters decided have been neglected for too long.

Obama may have given people hope, but it's beginning to look like it will be President Trump & the Republicans who are going to give them the change.

All of this reminds me a lot of the situation when Reagan came to office in 1981. I think there are several similarities in those two situations.

Last edited:
I would be fine with Romney. Don't really understand the reason to float a terrible choice before that.

Back