• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Defensive Coordinator Search

While he obviously won't be considered for a Wake job this offseason, Chris Barclay seems to be progressing pretty well through the coaching ranks. Jeff Brohm will likely take Barclay with him when he inevitably leaves WKU for a power 5 conference job.

It wouldn't surprise if he eventually ends up back at Wake as a running back coach or even offensive coordinator if his time with Brohm goes well.

Barclay and Josh Gattis have been doing well.

Wait, so Al Golden may be a serious candidate or is that a joke? Do we have any idea who serious candidates may be at this point?

Wait, so Al Golden may be a serious candidate or is that a joke? Do we have any idea who serious candidates may be at this point?

You need to get the PM from Creamy to find out the inside scoop.

Guys, thanks for all of the messages. I hope my return PMs have been informative. I still have a lot more to get to but I'll do my best to get to everyone today!

Go Deacs!

While he obviously won't be considered for a Wake job this offseason, Chris Barclay seems to be progressing pretty well through the coaching ranks. Jeff Brohm will likely take Barclay with him when he inevitably leaves WKU for a power 5 conference job.

It wouldn't surprise if he eventually ends up back at Wake as a running back coach or even offensive coordinator if his time with Brohm goes well.

Jeff Brohm is now the HC at Purdue and didn't take Barclay with him apparently. So, there's that.

Barclay wasn't retained by the new coach. He was actually replaced by the new coach's dad.

Looks like I won't be checking this thread for a while.

You guys are weird.

Looks like I won't be checking this thread for a while.

You guys are weird.

giphy.gif

Back