• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

Did we ever find out what the hell happened to buzz Williams during our tourney game??

FSU is a team of cyborgs. Every offensive possession could result in a dunk from the free throw line.

Nevada looks like a very disappointing 12 seed.

FSU has a ridiculous squad. I wonder what the over/under is for the number of NCAA coaches who would have gotten them a 1 seed and a Final Four appearance. 25 maybe? It really could be higher.

How did they lose to Pitt and GaTech?

Kills me to see mid-major teams like FGCU with better athletes than we have.

Kills me to see mid-major teams like FGCU with better athletes than we have.

Someone says this every year. Wake has standards, lax though they may be for elite athletes.

Giles would make some of these guys look like rocket scientists.

Pretty uneventful day. Hoping VT-Wiscy has a good finish.

Refs are letting everything go at the end of the VA Tech- Wiscy game.

Announcers: Wisconsin is shooting the lights out from deep. VATech doing a good job hanging around despite struggling to score.

Stats: VATech just under 60% from deep. 55% from the floor. Wisconsin 45% from deep, 44% from the floor.

And tech's lack of depth FINALLY caught up to them. This game felt eerily similar to their loss against FSU in the acct.

Back