• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Could Duke really lose 9 of 15 players?

C'mon Grayson. The comedy of watching you languish while name after name is rattled off, Kennard having long since been picked while instantly erasing your existence from his memory, would be so awesome. Plus Giles could keep you company after watching Collins go in front of him. Maybe you both go undrafted and awkwardly hug it out before flying out to Croatia for chicken-league tryouts. You win you get a chicken.

Related: my new favorite thing is "dUKe".

Shocker to see Duke fans shitting on Kennard's NBA prospects. Those Cameron Crazies are so CRAZY! Worst, most front running fans in college basketball.

Grayson seems like the type who would rather dominate in college for a few more years rather than go undrafted and play in the G-League.

Shocker to see Duke fans shitting on Kennard's NBA prospects. Those Cameron Crazies are so CRAZY! Worst, most front running fans in college basketball.

Maybe you should go check out some of the posts on here about JC. He can't shoot, doesn't play defense, gets dominated by physical bigs, etc

John Collins is an absolute baller and winner and will have a long, very prosperous NBA career. The only "deficiency" in his game is youth. I.e.- his body will develop, he will easily improve defensive positioning, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he ends up developing a solid 3 ball.

We are going to come to find out, if some haven't already, that John is going to be one of those guys where 15 years from now we say "how did this kid play 7mpg his fr year" and "how did we not win a few games in the tourney his So year"?

I would love to see JC give us one more year, but will respect his decision and be a huge fan of his no matter what team drafts him. We went from cellar dweller to cusp of REAL relevancy because of John. He's done his job and I hope he knows he's thought of as hero to our proud hoops program. In other words, he's been a bright spot in a dark, gloomy decade of WF basketball.

Maybe you should go check out some of the posts on here about JC. He can't shoot, doesn't play defense, gets dominated by physical bigs, etc

I haven't seen much of that. Anyone suggesting he might stay isn't really saying he should say. Just that there is a reasonable argument for staying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related: my new favorite thing is "dUKe".

Mine is when someone writes UNC: The University of National Campions, and someone responds with the word "university" in quotes.

What did the kid have? 13-14 straight 20 point games in the meat of our schedule? That kind of stat is indicative that he will produce damn near instantly at the next level. Also a great rebounder and rebounding usually always translates.

What did the kid have? 13-14 straight 20 point games in the meat of our schedule? That kind of stat is indicative that he will produce damn near instantly at the next level. Also a great rebounder and rebounding usually always translates.

You're at like, Spinal Tap 11. Could maybe dial it back to like an 8. I mean, an 8 is still awesome and I love me some John Collins, but you're talking him up like a top 5 pick.

That is hilarious. I need "One Whining Moment" now.

Grayson returning.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2017/04/grayson-allen-returns-duke/

So they lose just 8 of 16.

Sean Obi: transfer
Chase Jeter: transfer
Jayson Tatum: NBA
Harry Giles: NBA
Luke Kennard: NBA
Amile Jefferson: Grad
Nick Pagliuca (who?): Grad
Matt Jones: Grad.

8 returning..not as bad as it sounded. It'll be interesting to see how well K handles this.

Grayson Allen
Frank Jackson
Marques Bolden
Javin DeLaurier
Antonio Vrankovic
Jack White
Justin Robinson
Brennan Besser.

Have Jackson and Allen both said they're for sure coming back? I thought they might both test the waters.

Allen announced today he is returning to Duke.

He had no alternative as he is no longer projected to be drafted. Even so, next season, countless announcers will misrepresent reality when they praise Allen for turning down the NBA to return to Duke. :rolleyes:

Allen announced today he is returning to Duke.

He had no alternative as he is no longer projected to be drafted. Even so, next season, countless announcers will misrepresent reality when they praise Allen for turning down the NBA to return to Duke. :rolleyes:

Well, at least it gives the Deacs another shot to beat him. I look for B-Chill to rock bottom him with the peoples elbow to follow. Last season he suplexed him over the Duke bench.

Every games, opponents should be giving him shit on every play. He'll explode. It will be fun to see and fun to see K crying about it.

So happy he's back. There will be some lol moments.

Well, at least it gives the Deacs another shot to beat him. I look for B-Chill to rock bottom him with the peoples elbow to follow. Last season he suplexed him over the Duke bench.

Yeah. Still amazes me brandon didn't get more trouble out of that.

Back