• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

There was supposed to be a serious in there

What is this.

I actually think jtp looks worst right now but your p1 looks preplanned

Not a huge fan of this reasoning.

Maybe we should just kill smidge. Eagles dies n1 in this setup if civ.

Not a huge fan of this reasoning.

Maybe we should just kill smidge. Eagles dies n1 in this setup if civ.

Of what reasoning? Bym p1 looked bad. Jtp posts this game =\= his d1 posts last game. Talks enough to be involved. No game commentary whatsoever.

bym what kind of analysis is that? Imma throw something out there like that too. No way Gouda and Tic are mafia together

In case I die here - I make a good D1 pick for mafia Eaglez. He can explain being wrong as "lots of people have trouble reading him," which is absolutely true, but we expect more out of Eaglez.

I've never gotten an emoji in an email from a student. Never.

I mean, if I am emailing a female client, I use lots of exclamation points - a few hahas, cause Im not a lol guy - it feels more endearing. I dont think that is sexist, but I am also really bad at judging that sort of thing.

bym what kind of analysis is that? Imma throw something out there like that too. No way Gouda and Tic are mafia together

Did TiC and Gouda put themselves in association? Eaglez and Gouda did.

Disagree with me, but come up with better reasons.

In case I die here - I make a good D1 pick for mafia Eaglez. He can explain being wrong as "lots of people have trouble reading him," which is absolutely true, but we expect more out of Eaglez.

Huh?

I have no clue what the count is but bym looks less mafia last 10 mins even if I don't understand his posts.

***jtp***

Code:
END OF DAY 1:

dv7	4	timdunk, jtp, tic, nonny
gouda	2	smidge, ph
bym	1	gouda
eagles	1	dv7
jtp	1	eagles
rommy	1	da
smidge	1	manning
smoove	1	blue
tic	1	bym
timdunk	1	tejas

YTV: rommy, smoove

deacvision7 (Town, Vanilla Civ) is died.

Waiting on the mafia's night hit.

romanovKU (Town, Vanilla Civ) has been killed by the mafia.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends 4:00:59 PM ET.

Back