• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

if ya'll don't kill eagles my mind is going to explode.

gouda probably mafia too for immediately dismissing the question.

I'm usually willing to give him 2 days, unless he's tagging mafia. If he doesn't die N1, it's because mafia would rather get him lynched than waste a hit. If they don't kill him N2, they aren't going to.

Things are different in all 'nilla, but I'll stick with my rule.

In this format, would not be surprised to see a stack vote - and that one page DV7 vote drop by JTP, TIC, Gouda and Anonymous is itching at something.

Feel free to disagree. But it's pointless

giphy.gif

In this format, would not be surprised to see a stack vote - and that one page DV7 vote drop by JTP, TIC, Gouda and Anonymous is itching at something.

Just looks like a group of #LegitAssMafiaPlayers

if ya'll don't kill eagles my mind is going to explode.

gouda probably mafia too for immediately dismissing the question.

Why kill him? Either he's civ and he will break the game and win it for us or mafia will hit him for us. Absolutely cannot kill him.

Eagles is still alive. What do we make of that?

Blue's "im a dumb civ, help me along" game has run its course. He's clearly not dumb, so perhaps it's time for him to start making logical assumptions on his own rather than rely on everyone else. He did this all game when I was maf with him.

Why kill him? Either he's civ and he will break the game and win it for us or mafia will hit him for us. Absolutely cannot kill him.

JTP, I guarantee you, if mafia wants to try and frame a potential civ eagles all game by not hitting him, they will lose. We can always kill him much later than now, so let EAGLES do work until then.

JTP, I guarantee you, if mafia wants to try and frame a potential civ eagles all game by not hitting him, they will lose. We can always kill him much later than now, so let EAGLES do work until then.

You losers are going to follow him around all game because "mafia has to kill him"

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT

or they are just dumb.

or Eagles is mafia.

#3!

Back