• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

e0be48d6321d86876d64042e91332ea3.jpg

I mean, if I am emailing a female client, I use lots of exclamation points - a few hahas, cause Im not a lol guy - it feels more endearing. I dont think that is sexist, but I am also really bad at judging that sort of thing.

Not sexist. You're not talking down to them unless they've told you it to use exclamation points.

I guess you've got to talk to these dudes the same way. They must have gotten a forward from a lady client and gotten jealous.

Where is flippant bym.

Flippant bym had a shitty day and isn't in the best of moods. In 15 minutes, he has to take his kid to get a tooth pulled, so the day's not looking up.

And he's talking in 3rd person for some reason.

Smart mafia using my list. Sorry Leagz, you're next.

Manning is probably mafia. He's the only player that thinks rommy is good anymore

This training is miserable. No laptops, all post it notes and design thinking exercises and such. And a mindfulness presentation where we meditated for 15 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This training is miserable. No laptops, all post it notes and design thinking exercises and such. And a mindfulness presentation where we meditated for 15 minutes

Thoughts and prayers.

Trainings are deteriorating - I am not allowed to use a screen or powerpoint for training, has to be done in a classroom setting using a whiteboard. Its fun. New age thinking.

if ya'll don't kill eagles my mind is going to explode.

gouda probably mafia too for immediately dismissing the question.

Back