• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Tic couldn't be more mafia and is completely shitclouding the thread to steer the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, as mafia, I totally want to go balls out on you for no reason than to keep all eyes on me.

GREAT CALL!

If Nonny is maf here, that Ph vote where he hates Gouda and I but still votes Nonny, is...

NOT GOOD BOB

If Nonny is maf here, that Ph vote where he hates Gouda and I but still votes Nonny, is...

NOT GOOD BOB

Gouda's not on the block.

Code:
END OF DAY 4:

nonny	3	tic, jtp, ph
tic	2	nonny, smoove
eagles	1	gouda
gouda	1	smidge
manning	1	eagles
ph	1	manning

YTV: da

smidge (Town, Vanilla Civ) is dead. God made certain that smidge's body is not to be buried, so that He may piss on the corpse later, in a postgame tirade.

---

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends 4:00:59 PM EST.

It is now 6/2. This is the last day in which majorities are available.

DaDeacs will die with another missed vote.

So now you all understand why Nonny loves to vote me out. I always sniff out Mafia Nonny.

Let's get ***gouda*** next.

I wouldn't have voted nonny there but I was trying to read back and lost track of time

Smoov vote was bad

I wouldn't have voted nonny there but I was trying to read back and lost track of time

Smoov vote was bad

giphy.gif

***jhawk*** time to prove my theory correct.

Back