• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

This guy is on Nonny's team.

hahahaha, yep. Way to nail it.

Why would I make that post on nonny's team? I even almost posted, "And no, we are not maf-teammates" but I thought that went without saying.

Code:
END OF DAY 1

SD3	7	Bym, Timdunk, Tejas, Redwing, Da, Eagles, Gouda
Knight	3	Townie, SD3, Ph
Mdmh	3	Kory, Tic, DV7
Nonny	3	Knight, JTP, Manning
Blue	2	Doofus, Rommy
Gouda	2	Smidge, Smoove
Smidge	2	Mdmh, Nonny
Doofus	1	Chaos
Rommy	1	Blue
Smoove	1	Lokis
Tejas	1	Toogs
Townie	1	DF09

YTV: Damo

As night falls on the Commonwealth, the masses turn on Captain Ironsides (Town, Vanilla Civ), aka screamindemon3.

You are Captain Ironsides, a robot who lives aboard the U.S.S. Constitution. It is your dream to get your ship, which is currently crashed atop a building, back into the ocean, so you can ride the seas once more. In this game, you are a vanilla civ, and win with the town.

NIGHT MOVES, PLEASE.

hqdefault.jpg

NIGHT MOVES WILL CLOSE IN 10 MINUTES. PLAN FOR DAY 2 TO START AROUND 11:00 AM ET.

Sun rises over the Commonwealth, and two corpses are found.

Sturges (Town, Vanilla Civ), aka dadeacs, and Blake Abernathy (Town, Vanilla Civ), aka deaconblue, are both dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
STURGES (TOWN, Vanilla Civ)

You are Sturges, a handyman who lives in a Minutemen settlement in Sanctuary Hills. In this game, you are a vanilla civ, and win with the town.

RedSoxFaithful said:
BLAKE ABERNATHY (TOWN, Vanilla Civ)

You are Blake Abernathy, owner of Abernathy Farm. In this game, you are a vanilla civ and win with the town.

Guessing rommy shot blue or he was lying and someone wanted it to look like that

That wasn't a good start for the town

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back