• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Code:
THROUGH POST #1158

Smoove	6	Redwing, Toogs, Df09, Rommy, Timdunk, Lokis
Smidge	4	Damo, Gouda, Mdmh, Tejas
Timdunk	4	Ph, Townie, Smoove, Bym
Doofus	3	Jtp, Tic, Eagles
Jtp	1	Bym
Mdmh	1	Doofus
Ph	1	Chaos
Rommy	1	Manning
Tejas	1	Smidge

YTV: Knight

Code:
END OF DAY 3

Smoove	6	Redwing, Toogs, Df09, Rommy, Timdunk, Lokis
Smidge	4	Damo, Gouda, Mdmh, Tejas
Timdunk	4	Ph, Townie, Smoove, Bym
Doofus	3	Jtp, Tic, Eagles
Mdmh	1	Doofus
Ph	1	Chaos
Rommy	1	Manning
Tejas	1	Smidge

YTV: Knight

Deacon (The Railroad, Godfather), aka SmooveDeac, has died.

DEACON (THE RAILROAD, Godfather): SMOOVEDEAC

You are Deacon, the Railroad’s top spy. You are a compulsive liar, who claims among other things to have been a liberated Gen-3 synth, to have been a former leader of the Railroad, and to have murdered an entire synth-harassing gang prior to joining the faction.

In this game, you act as the Railroad’s Godfather. Investigations into you will always return results as though you were a vanilla civ.

Last edited:
I don't really see a way around this, unfortunately, but Father (The Institute, Mason Creation), aka Deacfan27, has been AA'd.

FATHER (THE INSTITUTE, Mason Creator): DEACSFAN27

You are Father, also known as Shaun. You are the son of the Sole Survivor, and the leader of the Institute. Your time with the Institute has you convinced that it is humanity’s only true hope, and you have become persuasive and manipulative in service of that ideal. The Institute, under your wing, has been responsible for the abduction and synth replacement of various Commonwealth citizens, and in the name of science, you have given the greenlight to countless morally questionable experiments.

In this game, while you are unable to abduct anyone, per se, you may choose each night to place any two non-Institute players of your choosing in a mason chat, where you may observe them. You may not enter the chat yourself, under any circumstances. If you choose to use this power on multiple nights, the additional players will join the same mason chat.

As Father ultimately discovered himself in Fallout 4, science can occasionally backfire; remember that the spread of information may not always be a good thing…

On the grounds that he inexplicably entered the mason chat he created with his own name (he was told that he could either enter the chat as "RSF" and not talk, or not read along without entering the chat). That mason room has been cleared and deleted.

The sun rises over the Commonwealth, with two more dead bodies to discuss:

Wiseman (Town, Vanilla Civ), aka Smidge, is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
WISEMAN (TOWN, Vanilla Civ)

You are Wiseman, founder of a ghoul-friendly settlement called The Slog. In this game, you are a vanilla civ and win with the town.

Additionally, Justin Ayo (The Institute, Bus Driver), aka timdunkandthefunk, has died.

JUSTIN AYO (THE INSTITUTE, BUS DRIVER): TIMDUNKANDTHEFUNK

You are Justin Ayo, the head of the Institute’s Synth Retention Bureau. You oversee what are known as synth coursers, elite synth assassins who travel between the Institute and the Commonwealth to carry out a variety of surface missions.

In this game, your coursers act as power redirectors. Each night, you may choose two players; any actions taken on one of the players will happen to the other, and vice versa.

Forgot to include: It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends 10:30:59 AM ET.

Last edited:
Aaaaand Alan Binet (The Institute, [REDACTED]), aka TownieDeac, has been AA'd for night posting.

ALAN BINET (THE INSTITUTE, [REDACTED])

You are Alan Binet, a scientist working for the Institute’s Robotics division. You work closely with the creation of synths, and have recently begun to consider the ethical questions that go along with sentient A.I.

(REDACTED)

Dammit I didn't know fundamental rules that one is on me can you post when you're dead let's find out

"
Deacon (The Institute, Godfather), aka SmooveDeac, has died.

DEACON (THE RAILROAD, Godfather): SMOOVEDEAC
"

Is Deacon The Institute or The Railroad?

doofus selected me and toogs to be in his mason chat.

Toogs and I both thought it was weird and made our claims and didn't talk much.

Back