• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Why? He's my lean at this point (still have a page to go here).

imgonline-com-ua-tile-EsB6J7VXAUe62.jpg

Smidge is definitely something because he's gone cold

Code:
THROUGH POST #1112

Smidge    5    Damo, Gouda, Mdmh, Rommy, Tejas
Smoove    3    [B]Redwing[/B], Toogs, Df09
Timdunk    3    Chaos, Ph, Townie
Doofus    2    Lokis, Jtp
Jtp    1    [B]Bym[/B]
Mdmh    1    Doofus
Tejas    1    Smidge

YTV: Eagles, Knight, Manning, Smoove, Tic, Timdunk

redwing and bym, any reason you two are voting differently? You voted the same in the first two rounds.

Quite frankly I think Smidge is an easy place for an advanced player to hide.

Where's the research that indicates he's a good place to be?

one of the reasons that I hate themed games is that this post make me think about The Institute. Using "advanced" and " research" in the same post in a mafia game is head scratching and seems like a role restriction.

I'm gone for the rest of the afternoon. Smoove still only has one post, so I'm voting for him. BYM and I have been sticking together for our votes, but he can and should vote as necessary depending on how this round goes.

***Smoove***

Because of this.

one of the reasons that I hate themed games is that this post make me think about The Institute. Using "advanced" and " research" in the same post in a mafia game is head scratching and seems like a role restriction.

He could just be a weirdo

Back