• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

smoove gonna follow that up witha:

"sorry but im still getting maf vibes from mdmh"

i read it the opposite way- that to ph, kory appeared civ (or at least not in a ph mafia). i doubt he would stick his neck out for a teammate who was ahead by 3 votes. it makes no sense since kory was likely dying there the last 15 minutes of the day

his weak ass civ lean on kory is pretty bad.

ph / smidge today imo

LOL rommy

I had no idea smidge was like the black sheep of this board until very recently.

This is interesting.

Yeah. He's the only poster I can remember who became a verb, "to smidge." That's been years. I remember meeting him at the Ole Miss game in 2006 when he was a HS kid.

Quite frankly I think Smidge is an easy place for an advanced player to hide.

Where's the research that indicates he's a good place to be?

It's really easy to hide on me, smoove, and smidge which may be why gouda keeps leaning on us.

I'm sticking with timdunk this round.

Timdunk is the most civ player absent a claim alive.

Code:
THROUGH POST #1093

Smidge	3	Damo, Gouda, Mdmh
Timdunk	3	Chaos, Ph, Townie
Ph	2	Df09, Rommy
Smoove	2	Redwing, Toogs
Doofus	2	Lokis, Jtp
Chaos	1	Tejas
Mdmh	1	Doofus
Tejas	1	Smidge

YTV: Bym, Eagles, Knight, Manning, Smoove, Tic, Timdunk

I actually am probably switching away from PH. Rommy was right that it would be weird to stick your neck out for someone who was clearly gonna get GOT at that stage. Just haven't decided who yet....

Back