• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

Final Vote count:

Gouda (6) - DV7, Chaos, sd3, Blue, Tejas, deacsfan27
Blue (4) - Nonny, Smoove, Gouda, jtp
DV7 (3) - Knight, Manning, Rommy
Deacsfan27 (2) - Da, Gooner
Manning (2) - Toogs, GoalieMom

DNV: Chic

PM me with any issues. Tejas' switch was too late.

Gouda - Edmonton Oilers (vanilla civ)- has been removed from the game.

Edmonton Oilers - Gouda - You are the Edmonton Oilers. Your team showed huge gains this season, after years of rebuilding. Advancing to the second round is a great sign, and you have the core to perhaps get further next season. However, you are just a vanilla civ in this game.
bab_king.jpg

Also, Chic - Evgeny Malkin (mafia 1 strongman) - failed to make the team bus and has been eliminated.

Evgeny Malkin - chic - You have been the best player on the ice for the Penguins this post season. More than anyone, you have exerted your influence on other teams and been nigh unstoppable at times. As such you can use your force of will to enhance one of your team’s night kills to be unstoppable. You must be the hitter if you choose to use your power. This strongman hit will go through in any case, excepting if there is a commuter role. If you are roleblocked the same night that you choose to use this power, it will be returned to you.

Night moves please.

Last edited:
Day 4 begins with no further excitement, as all night actions were blocked. If anyone triggered a limited use power, that power has been returned to them. Day 4 ends at 10:30AM on Wednesday.

I am not a good day lynch, dont vote me

This was hilarious for a number of reasons, primarily it's fucking awful regardless of the circumstances. Did you really think you were in danger of being voted off?

Blue needs to claim, and Manning needs to do anything other than drive-by posting at some point.

***blue***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonny can die too and rommy and toogs

That's my list right now

It's getting really tiring when civs do stupid shit just to screw with the game.

I don't know if Chaos is a civ or not but he is singlehandedly to blame for that lynch. We had lots of reads on people who looked very shady and instead he killed a civ looking Gouda with no basis. And coming out with that with 7 minutes left in the round is bull.

but i like drive by posting, is something wrong with that?

It's getting really tiring when civs do stupid shit just to screw with the game.

I don't know if Chaos is a civ or not but he is singlehandedly to blame for that lynch. We had lots of reads on people who looked very shady and instead he killed a civ looking Gouda with no basis. And coming out with that with 7 minutes left in the round is bull.

rommy/ what beautiful poetry \rommy

Also, does anyone want to take credit for stopping all the night actions last night? If that's a civ power, can likely only be used once and now you're an IC.

Also, does anyone want to take credit for stopping all the night actions last night? If that's a civ power, can likely only be used once and now you're an IC.

i stopped all the night actions. you're welcome

If a civ did it then it was really stupid because it gives absolutely no insight into what Blue is. Guessing for that reason that it was a mafia power to either keep Blue alive, or simply keep out around his alignment.

That's like the third straight game I have said something and been refuted while typing the post, or right after it. feelsbadman.

This is super frustrating. What the hell was that, Chaos?

***blue*** Then Chaos.

If a civ did it then it was really stupid because it gives absolutely no insight into what Blue is. Guessing for that reason that it was a mafia power to either keep Blue alive, or simply keep out around his alignment.

I would tend to agree. Unless it was blue and that was his big power and he freaked because he almost died

Back