• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

yet, also

xY1p4.gif

I don't want it to be made out of dicks

Bro, I'm going to buy you one of these Mardi gras dick bead necklaces. Prepare your anus.

Bym, we went to your rec for lunch. I got horse radish potato salad and brisket. Top 3 brisket I've ever had, but the level of service ruined the experience.

I have some fucking rad pics of the WW2 memorial museum.

Funny how Knight shows up after all that shit goes down and says nothing about the game.

At least Chaos effectively cleared himself out of all that.

I'm voting blue until he explains himself.

Blue

Da and Rommy are probably bad together. JTP probably also bad Miller in a 2 mafia game is weird.

***JTP*** I'm on page 3.

Give me some fucking vig hits.

Blue, manning and doofus all need to die.

Tom, if you are mafia, you should just claim now, you going to die - only way I see out of it for you is if you claim whatever mafia is not hitting tonight. Even then?

Otherwise, we should just majo and move on shortly to keep chic and blue around.

This is a weird post

Da is mafia with Rommy. This post seals it

This game is stupid. The following people need to talk.

Blue: If you're a civ special, you need to just state your role now. No more hinting.
Rommy: Did you actually stop all night actions last night? Need you to actually clarify.

The line between incompetence and mafia is getting quite blurred.

Da has also moved into the mafia lean group with Blue, Mom, and SD3. (DV7 moved more neutral after last round)

Tom, if you are mafia, you should just claim now, you going to die - only way I see out of it for you is if you claim whatever mafia is not hitting tonight. Even then?

Otherwise, we should just majo and move on shortly to keep chic and blue around.

Give me some fucking vig hits.

Blue, manning and doofus all need to die.

Agree on doofus

Back