• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

I don't think chaos has cleared himself but I don't think that comment means doofus is mafia.

Could see chaos of having made that n0 post as a joke, and then letting people run with it when they thought it was legit. And then backing off slightly 7 minutes before end of round.

I like how you're the only brain least in the game and I come in watching you gasping for breath. Let me reach out my hand to you, friend.

Well thank you

Gouda left a big present for you @619/620

I don't think chaos has cleared himself but I don't think that comment means doofus is mafia.

Could see chaos of having made that n0 post as a joke, and then letting people run with it when they thought it was legit. And then backing off slightly 7 minutes before end of round.

You're right. Doofus being doofus irked me

I still think manning, blue and now rommy all need to talk. Pick from there

That was a really weird overnight. Either something really powerful stopped everything or there was a perfect storm of civ action stopping mafia hit and mafia stopping any other civ actions except the kill block.

Either? Unless Rommys mafia had the hit last night, Rommy isn't on that mafia. A all moves blocker on mafia isn't crazy Town, but he wouldn't use it on his night.

Thats a good point. So potentially clears him of chics mafia

But i still don't buy it

That was a really weird overnight. Either something really powerful stopped everything or there was a perfect storm of civ action stopping mafia hit and mafia stopping any other civ actions except the kill block.

Shut up and talk

Who are you and whats your role

STAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHP

lol holy shit

I am the most favored of god's children. I cannot say more at this time.

woof

Back