• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

You're my boy da

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Da (5) - Tejas, Deacsfan27, Blue, GoalieMom, Manning
GoalieMom (5) - Knight, Gooner, Da, Smoove, JTP
Chaos - DV7
Gooner - Toogs

5 minute OT starts now.

GoalieMom (6) - Knight, Gooner, Da, Smoove, JTP, DV7
Da (5) - Tejas, Deacsfan27, Blue, GoalieMom, Manning
Gooner - Toogs

DNV: Chaos

GoalieMom - The Hole at the Pens' blueline (Mafia 1 GF) - has been eliminated from the game.

The Hole at the Blueline - GoalieMom - You are the hole at the Penguins blueline. Generally teams have to have at least one All-Star caliber defenseman to win a Stanley Cup. Due to injury and cap issues, the Penguins barely have a reasonable second pair player on the roster. Nobody knows who you are and nobody expects anything out of you. As such, you act as the Penguins’ Godfather, and any general investigations directed at you will be returned “not mafia”. There may be other ways in which your identity can be revealed..

Night moves, please. I will be on mobile, so I will get out the pertinent info as quickly as possible, but the details will have to wait until I get back.

Last edited:
Da (civ Angel) and gooner (vanilla civ) have been eliminated from the game. Day 7 ends at 4:30.

Columbus Blue Jackets - Da - You are the Columbus Blue Jackets. Sergei Bobrovski was potentially the best goalie in the league this season, and was an instrumental part of your team making the playoffs this season. Unfortunately, you ran into the Penguins in the first round, which ended your run early. You can still use Bobrovski’s skills to good use in this game. You are the Angel, and you may choose one player to protect each night. This player will be protected from any deaths until night is declared the following day. (e.g. if you protect a player night 1, they will be protected until night is called on day 2.) This will not protect players from being lynched, and there may be other powers which will affect your ability to protect your target. You may not protect the same player on consecutive nights, and you may not protect yourself.

Colorado Avalanche - Gooner - You are the Colorado Avalanche, a once proud franchise that left Quebec City and became a festering pile of dog shit. Like, seriously, you guys were a cesspool of humanity, and now you could barely beat an AHL team. Fuck you and your whole team. You are a vanilla civ.

Last edited:
This was written before the two night kills, only impact is read on Gooner and Da:

Toogs is mafia for the "very clearing of you" post. That's another Pen, so we're down to 1 left.

Da is not a pen. Gooner is not a Pen. Blue is not a pen.

Toogs is likely a Pen, either way, it's almost 100% that he's mafia. Doofus might be the other pen. Tejas could be a pen, but pretty unlikely.

DV7 is probably a predator. Gooner can be a predator. If either of them is a pred, more likely that the other also is (because manufactured banter on day 1). JTP can be a predator.

I totally forgot that JTP claimed Miller. He's probably not town aligned unless he recants that.

***toogs***

Majo and move on.

Also, mafias, you guys are going to have to kill me soon. I'm fucking raping you guys right now. Like, I'm pretty sure none of you can sit at your desks with my dick lodged so deep in your collective butts.

Can't recant something that is true.

I got knight as a pred.

Very unlikely to be pen

I'll tell you what happened there. Ol' Tim has been a team player for a long time and I was sitting there looking at smidge and thinking "you know what, I want to keep playing and I think I can help more as a vanilla civ than smidge can in any capacity". Do I wish he was mafia? Of course. Would I settle for not a civ special? Obviously. Do I regret what I did? Ok, maybe a little but god dammit I still get to play another day and that is nice also.

I would like to see tejas, nonny or rommy die here.

***tejas***

Never change, Tim. I love you.

Can't recant something that is true.

I got knight as a pred.

Very unlikely to be pen

Dumb, but whatever. If I'm a pred, I can't afford to just rail house on the other team like this. At some point, the blood letting would come back and too many civs.

Dumb, but whatever. If I'm a pred, I can't afford to just rail house on the other team like this. At some point, the blood letting would come back and too many civs.

If this is your logic then I'm clear bruh

But it's poor logic

lol Knight names like 80% of remaining players and says "could be mafia" and crowns himself.

This was written before the two night kills, only impact is read on Gooner and Da:

Toogs is mafia for the "very clearing of you" post. That's another Pen, so we're down to 1 left.

Da is not a pen. Gooner is not a Pen. Blue is not a pen.

Toogs is likely a Pen, either way, it's almost 100% that he's mafia. Doofus might be the other pen. Tejas could be a pen, but pretty unlikely.

DV7 is probably a predator. Gooner can be a predator. If either of them is a pred, more likely that the other also is (because manufactured banter on day 1). JTP can be a predator.

I totally forgot that JTP claimed Miller. He's probably not town aligned unless he recants that.

***toogs***

Majo and move on.

Also, mafias, you guys are going to have to kill me soon. I'm fucking raping you guys right now. Like, I'm pretty sure none of you can sit at your desks with my dick lodged so deep in your collective butts.

blech. being wrong and being mafia are not the same thing. You're better than this, re-read the whole thing interaction. If you think it looks fake then lynch me. That said I've been wrong about everything I have thought I picked up on so whatever. Golfing tomorrow anyway.

I'm down with toogs. His last round consisted of 7 posts --- 6 fluff, then a meaningless vote on Gooner when he could have cast a meaningful vote on either GM or Da with like 5 minutes left.

***Toogs***

Back