• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

I think toogs was legit but man that reads like knight playing off it and intentionally dumbtelling. He acknowledged gooner died in his opening post this round

#bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manning has lived like 5 rounds after soft claiming at the buzzer in a round he didn't matter in.

He also said he is the Washington Capitals, so presumably that role has something to do with getting beat by the Penguins for the 123712th straight year.

I would like to hear what Manning is. Like a full out claim. Unless he can't do jack shit until the Pens are eliminated.

Manning has lived like 5 rounds after soft claiming at the buzzer in a round he didn't matter in.

He also said he is the Washington Capitals, so presumably that role has something to do with getting beat by the Penguins for the 123712th straight year.

I would like to hear what Manning is. Like a full out claim. Unless he can't do jack shit until the Pens are eliminated.

We've also been lynching mafia (or unclaimed civ specials, which is pretty much the same) since then.

Sorry, I was out earlier running around and missed some of the changes. Came back during the majority round of Rommy then missed the announcement of a shortened round. I kinda just took a step back from the game after yesterday's crap. I really shouldn't have tried it and yeah. I'm going to read up on some things before anything else.

Sorry, I was out earlier running around and missed some of the changes. Came back during the majority round of Rommy then missed the announcement of a shortened round. I kinda just took a step back from the game after yesterday's crap. I really shouldn't have tried it and yeah. I'm going to read up on some things before anything else.

You're good, dude. Good luck.

FYI, Front page should now be updated, and Nonny's role is no longer redacted. Carry on.

***switch to Tejas***

I think Tejas may be the final Penguin mafia member.

He pushed Da pretty hard over GoalieMom yesterday, and also came firmly down on the side of Rommy in the Rommy vs. Blue battle until that was sorted out, when he then switched over to vote for Rommy.

I'll pull posts here in a minute.

Vote Count through #1412:

Tejas (2) - DV7, Deacsfan27
Toogs - Knight
Manning - Toogs

10 players remaining. Chaos and Blue have each missed one non-majority round and will be AA'd with another missed vote.

timdunk (10) - rommy, tejas, dv7, goaliemom, knight, toogs, nonny, jtp, smoove, gooner

With chic being saved another round by this majo, good bet there's 2-3 Pens mafia on that Tim list

I'd say it's relevant since there's a strong chance 66-100% of their team could have been on there. If that's not relevant to you then ignore it

SD3 had a decent point here. I could see JTP with his miller claim being fake and the last Penguin. Obviously not a groundbreaking revelation but it does show JTP being one of the last ones onto TimDunk to get the majority and save Chic (for a little while longer).

He agreed with me three times that he thinks Da and GM are both mafia, but ultimately votes for Da over GM. That to me feels like he knew what GM was so was willing to hop on Da and was just looking for an opportunity.

I agree they are both maf. What makes you say same team?

Agreed. Think if they are both maf they are different teams

I like these reads and agree on da and gm

Not sure on knight

Tejas went balls to the wall on Blue after the round that Blue claimed right before the deadline, and eventually he had to come around and vote Rommy when he realized that Blue pinned him.

Question is if not rommy who stopped night? Most likely maf which is why there was no counterclaim? But even then that could have been another clear chance for maf

I

Rommy

Even if blue lying rommy would have already used power right? So believing blue probably best

Rommy then called Tejas mafia, which is a pretty interesting exchange. Perhaps a chance to clear his teammate before he dies?

maf here. me dying gets us to 6-7 so it fucking matters

SD3 had a decent point here. I could see JTP with his miller claim being fake and the last Penguin. Obviously not a groundbreaking revelation but it does show JTP being one of the last ones onto TimDunk to get the majority and save Chic (for a little while longer).

If JTP were the last Penguin then why would he switch to GoalieMom (the godfather) at the deadline to tie her up and send her into OT last round? I don't think JTP would do that unless he thought she wasn't making end game anyway (which she probably wouldn't have).

***switch to Tejas***

I think Tejas may be the final Penguin mafia member.

He pushed Da pretty hard over GoalieMom yesterday, and also came firmly down on the side of Rommy in the Rommy vs. Blue battle until that was sorted out, when he then switched over to vote for Rommy.

I'll pull posts here in a minute.
I guess the cits have to go after whoever is the most likely to be mafia but isn't the play to go after a Preds mafia member?

If JTP were the last Penguin then why would he switch to GoalieMom (the godfather) at the deadline to tie her up and send her into OT last round? I don't think JTP would do that unless he thought she wasn't making end game anyway (which she probably wouldn't have).
I didn't get to that point yet. Reading through SD3's posts right now. You make a valid point though.

List of players in order of signup:

3. Tejas: last pen mafia?
7. Toogs: pred?
9. Manning: claims something please explain it dweeb
10. DV7: ?
12. Chaos: ?
13. Knight: pred?
15. Blue: Redwings civ JOAT most likely
16. Smoove - IC
20. Deacsfan27: ?
21. jtp: obvious civ

Back