• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

Also speaking of reads, I am an odd night chromosome cop. I get to check peoples chromosomes.

Chaos is missing one. And knight has an extra one. So that should explain a lot.

Doofus came back no result.

Numbers must have mine. I'll report back.

Knight is doing his thing where he has laid low for a good part of the game, survived the initial early game due to sheer player size, and is now dominating the game with his reads. That's all good and well if he's a civ, but extremely problematic if he is mafia because he can sway the way the game goes after building credibility.

This is on my radar and... it won't happen. So far he's been right soooooo

He still needs to deliver me so preds before he earns a clear

Lol at me getting votes now.

Manning, Dv7, Toogs, Doofus, and Chaos are all better options right now (and in that order). Knight probably after that. And current baboon king last

Lol at me getting votes now.

Manning, Dv7, Toogs, Doofus, and Chaos are all better options right now (and in that order). Knight probably after that. And current baboon king last

You are in the pool of eligibles.

But I'm leaning toogs or manning here gents

Vote Count through #1450:

Tejas (2) - DV7, Deacsfan27
Manning - Toogs
Deacsfan27 - Chaos
Toogs - Knight

YTV: Blue, Tejas, Manning, JTP, Smoove
about 10 minutes left

***manning*** fuck he just gotta go.

He can't be around in an endgame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to look at this again. Mommy and GM were mafia on opposite team. Surely he has a teammate in there

Yeah I mean Chaos would make sense given all the reasons I listed last round for Da. My hangup is the whole gouda thing still.

Did anybody take credit for the additional kill last night? Obviously mafia was one, then a vig was the other, but which one was which?

Does/did Blue have a vig left?

Back